Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ladies who regularly wear push up bras did it affect your growth

I have worn push up bras since age 19 now 25 they give the bit of confidence that helps me get through but if it really affects growth I will stop them altogether

I wear them 5-6 times a week for the entire day

I've not worn a push up bra since starting NBE but I used to before, I would say that they do affect growth if you're small because they try to gather all this tissue that is either so spread apart or simply just not there and what ends up happening is that the tissue gets compressed, basically no room to grow, kinda like corset training but on your chest. I've been using bralettes lately.

I think so yes. They squash them up. Imagine them Trying to get wider fuller etc then you compress and squash them up. I really think they stunt growth

(13-04-2015, 12:41 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I think so yes. They squash them up. Imagine them Trying to get wider fuller etc then you compress and squash them up. I really think they stunt growth

I wear a girls 34a bra with no underwire lightly padded from walmart is that ok

(13-04-2015, 01:18 AM)Chenismyname Wrote:  
(13-04-2015, 12:41 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I think so yes. They squash them up. Imagine them Trying to get wider fuller etc then you compress and squash them up. I really think they stunt growth

I wear a girls 34a bra with no underwire lightly padded from walmart is that ok

That should be fine, I think under wires are a creation from hell, I have never found a underwire bra that fits, I always have to widen them.

I don't imagine bras in general to be good for growth, just cause the mush against your lymph drainage path and block up the energy. I like to massage the sides of my chest below my armpits to get the flow going again, I think this would help with growth, just ensures you have better blood flow and all . My bras tend to leave red marks on me there so there is definite circulation cut-off for me

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon