Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I can not find an accurate bra size- everyone is telling me differently!?

(27-08-2016, 09:03 PM)Tinkerbells Wrote:  
(27-08-2016, 07:10 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(27-08-2016, 06:49 AM)peekaboobs Wrote:  I don't understand these bra calculators at all. I mean they seem so far off it's crazy.
http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/ <-- Going by that one mrs peeka would be a 34F/FF. 34F/FF is huge! Yeah, we wish! Come on. I don't know how anybody could go by these and it could be right. It must be that some body types and boob shapes aren't compatible or something I guess.

This one says I'm 32DD or E (NO FREAKN WAY)

I know the answers from the calculator can seem crazy, but they take into account if your breasts are shallow/projected, if you have short or long roots to your breasts.
If you have time, please click on the link and read through why it gives you your measurements, especially the section 'Believe your size'.

https://m.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/beginners_guide?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true#wiki_calculate_your_size
This one puts me at a 38JJ which must be far too big, my GGs are a perfect fit, tight in luteal where I think I swell up to a H.

(27-08-2016, 06:49 AM)peekaboobs Wrote:  I don't understand these bra calculators at all. I mean they seem so far off it's crazy.
http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/ <-- Going by that one mrs peeka would be a 34F/FF. 34F/FF is huge! Yeah, we wish! Come on. I don't know how anybody could go by these and it could be right. It must be that some body types and boob shapes aren't compatible or something I guess.

I don't know. It says I'm a 32DD/E, which sounds ludicrous to my idea of what a DD/E cup ought to look like, but it sister-sizes over to a 36C, and I just outgrew all my old 36B tester bras, so it isn't exactly wrong, at least for me.

I've been dabbling in cheapie sister size bras lately, and although for the most part the cups are a little loose, the 34D and the 32E are not as ill fitting as I would have supposed. And in one case, the 32E is bang on! If I could only get people (with money!) to bet against my being a 32E, I'd never work another day for the rest my life. I'd just go to bars and be a Cup Size Hustler! Cool

Maybe it's our concepts of the cup sizes that are misaligned? Just a thought.

Xo, Soli

(29-08-2016, 06:42 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  

I don't know. It says I'm a 32DD/E, which sounds ludicrous to my idea of what a DD/E cup ought to look like, but it sister-sizes over to a 36C, and I just outgrew all my old 36B tester bras, so it isn't exactly wrong, at least for me.

I've been dabbling in cheapie sister size bras lately, and although for the most part the cups are a little loose, the 34D and the 32E are not as ill fitting as I would have supposed. And in one case, the 32E is bang on! If I could only get people (with money!) to bet against my being a 32E, I'd never work another day for the rest my life. I'd just go to bars and be a Cup Size Hustler! Cool

Maybe it's our concepts of the cup sizes that are misaligned? Just a thought.

Xo, Soli

In some cases yes that is true.
But I have a friend who is a J cup and I am nowhere near her size. Lol I would win at cup size hustling too as people never seem to know what comes after DD lmao

(29-08-2016, 08:31 PM)Katana Wrote:  In some cases yes that is true.
But I have a friend who is a J cup and I am nowhere near her size. Lol I would win at cup size hustling too as people never seem to know what comes after DD lmao

Hi Katana!

Just out of curiosity, is her band size the same as yours?

Xo, Soli

(29-08-2016, 08:49 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(29-08-2016, 08:31 PM)Katana Wrote:  In some cases yes that is true.

Hi Katana!

Just out of curiosity, is her band size the same as yours?

Xo, Soli

Yeah

Crazy thing. My wife has never ever been in a D cup. Today she bought a Chantelle 34DD and I tell you there is no way she should be in anything smaller. She is completely filling the bra nicely. I'm in awe. ShyBlush

I'm not sure the recommended size of 34F/FF would be close, but at least from the way things are going she may fit that soon (her boobs are noticeably growing for sure).

Update:. Maybe the recommended size was correct. At least maybe the F, anyways. The "believe" part has truth to it.

(01-09-2016, 06:36 AM)peekaboobs Wrote:  Crazy thing. My wife has never ever been in a D cup. Today she bought a Chantelle 34DD and I tell you there is no way she should be in anything smaller. She is completely filling the bra nicely. I'm in awe. ShyBlush

I'm not sure the recommended size of 34F/FF would be close, but at least from the way things are going she may fit that soon (her boobs are noticeably growing for sure).

Update:. Maybe the recommended size was correct. At least maybe the F, anyways. The "believe" part has truth to it.

Hi Peeka!

It IS crazy, innit? I, myself, was a skeptic until I tried it. And I totally understand those who are skeptical. But once you sister size into that delicious bra that fits all the parts that you didn't know weren't fitting properly…there's just no turning back. Even if it's some crazy-hard-to-find, nobody-would-ever-believe-that-that's-my-cup-size size.

And the physical comfort aspect, in my opinion, is only part of it. On those days when motivation to Noogle or do anything related to my breast growth (or even just my general physical appearance, for that matter) is low, it always makes me smile to put on a 32E bra. It's my little secret (well, not here) and it gets my motivational juices flowing again: wondering how soon I'll be spilling out of it, or whether I should upgrade to an F and see what that feels like, or checking to see if that 34E inspiration bra fits yet, or...

Because I'll tell you, I look in the mirror and it doesn't appear to me that there is a single shred of evidence that I have grown at all, ever. But my bras? My bras tell a vastly different story. I like what they're saying waaaay better…

When I began this journey, I was wearing a padded 36A. It would have made the Marquis de Sade proud, the way it fit so improperly, crushing my boob width, but still tons of room in front. Appalling. Now I wear a 36C (Squee!) sister sized over to a 32E (More squee!) and love it. Of course I'm going to keep on keepin' on, as I've a ways to go yet to reach my goal.

I hope Mrs. Peeka is thrilled with her "new" size! Big Grin

Xo, Soli

Mrs peeka is definitely thrilled. I think it definitely plays a positive aspect to her mentally knowing she is wearing a DD. She's been showing them off tonight Smile

Oh wow, I am so glad I found this thread because every calculator I've used tells me that I should be wearing a size much bigger than I am currently. I wear a 32C and the band fits fine but the cup seems to always be a little too small, but when I go up to 32D it's usually too big. All these calculators keep telling me something nuts like 32E Dodgy

(07-09-2016, 12:49 AM)Aurora Wrote:  Oh wow, I am so glad I found this thread because every calculator I've used tells me that I should be wearing a size much bigger than I am currently. I wear a 32C and the band fits fine but the cup seems to always be a little too small, but when I go up to 32D it's usually too big. All these calculators keep telling me something nuts like 32E Dodgy

Hi Aurora!

I don't know your under bust measurement, but maybe give a 30D a try! The cup will be shaped differently, in addition to holding a slightly different amount of flesh. If your underbust is less than 30, look into a 28DD or E.

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon