Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ella's Summary 32A/B to 34C-D

You look great Ella!! Glad you're happy with your results, you should be!! I've been unable to do anything for ages as I got injured, but I'm nearly back in the game. I haven't shrunk any so cheerin!!

(12-04-2015, 10:56 PM)Libertybel Wrote:  You look great Ella!! Glad you're happy with your results, you should be!! I've been unable to do anything for ages as I got injured, but I'm nearly back in the game. I haven't shrunk any so cheerin!!

Thanks liberty. Send me your address again and ilsend you that stuff. Had to clear my inbox. Thanks

Thank you Nsas and wap too

Had a look at your pics again. Smile That turquoise bra is my favourite! You look stunning in it. Could you please let me know where you bought it? Aliexpress? Thanks.

(10-04-2015, 08:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  34D pics

I have enjoyed the banter and laugh we had . Glad too that you are gona stay with us , as you have sort of become part of this group.
You look absolute gorge in ya pics . Love the pink bra .
Than again I m partial to pink Wink

(13-04-2015, 09:56 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(10-04-2015, 08:26 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  34D pics

I have enjoyed the banter and laugh we had . Glad too that you are gona stay with us , as you have sort of become part of this group.
You look absolute gorge in ya pics . Love the pink bra .
Than again I m partial to pink Wink

Love ya mymoobs xoxox

Peggy the bra is from brasnthings.co.nz or .com.au
That style might be obselete but look under their water bras. Instead of a bottom foamuplift pad it's a soft water one. If you found them let me know because that one I'm wearing is too big

Ella... can I have your breasts please? I promise I'll give them back once mine have grown in........

~E

(14-04-2015, 02:13 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Ella... can I have your breasts please? I promise I'll give them back once mine have grown in........

~E

Yes of course elain Smile

(14-04-2015, 04:05 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(14-04-2015, 02:13 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  Ella... can I have your breasts please? I promise I'll give them back once mine have grown in........

~E

Which bra pics were push-ups thanks

[attachment=9376][attachment=9377][attachment=9378]
(14-04-2015, 05:52 AM)Chenismyname Wrote:  
(14-04-2015, 04:05 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

~E

Which bra pics were push-ups thanks

it feels like you question my growth Chenismyname. the first pic is a bra I couldn't fit because it was too BIG when I started and I had no cleavage! now its too tight and squashes me. That size is 32B
the second pic is me in a 34D (exact same bra but a few sizes bigger) which still isn't the greatest fit (too big) but I can wear it if I want to so that's the proof of growth.
the last pic is the pic of the push up as you've asked more than once about my push up bras.

Am I the only one that thinks chenismyname is actually beautywithboobs? Same style of writing, persistence and program/threads.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon