Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So far I've grown 2 cups in a year and a half!

Just got my bradelis bras! They should have got here two days ago but the train they were on derailed (!?).

I LOVE them. Amazing bras! The lace one is a little pointy so I probably wouldn't buy the lace ones anymore (even though they are so pretty!). I can still wear it out, but I prefer a more modern and rounded shape.

Fit:
I ordered a 30E (same as 30DD) AND THEY FIT. I think they may run 1/2 size to 1 cup size smaller. So I would order one size up in the cups, but the band fit perfectly so order your usual band size. Normally I fit into a 30D (calvin klein bra fits perfectly). I have 32C bras but the bands don't fit. I only buy them because 30D is so hard to find right now and not a lot of D cups have the padding and push up that I want.

I have been overflowing from my 30D bra and 32C bras so that could also be why these bradelis bras actually fit pretty well in size 30E.

Also, these bras take your excess breast tissue around your back and sides and pull it into the cups so that also could be why they fit fairly well.

The lace one has a little bit of room, which is actually why I ordered a size up -- I wanted extra room in the cups for when my breasts get bigger -- I just wasn't expecting to fill up the cups as much! So does this mean I'm a 30E now??? Wooo! I did try on my 32D bra today and it fits a lot better than it did two weeks ago when I stopped taking my herbs. I guess pumping really is helping Smile.

The black one I ordered is not lace and is actually pretty snug. I have some overflow in it, but it could be because of the removable padding. So I may take that out for daily wear and wear the pads for going out at night.

But wow, I really can't believe how well these fit and how much cleavage they give me. My bf loves them also Tongue
Buy one you will NOT regret it! I got mine on sale so it was actually worth it. But just be aware that sale items are final sale. So you better hope they fit. Or at least make sure the band size is the right size and if the cups are bigger that's probably better -- it'll help your breasts grow. A cup size that is too small restricts growth.

Now I really want one! Blush
I do their calculator and it's says I'm a 34 D or 32E which I DONT fit either of those in my country even though that's the sizing we run. So I just don't wana risk spending that money for the wrong size Sad

(25-07-2015, 07:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Now I really want one! Blush
I do their calculator and it's says I'm a 34 D or 32E which I DONT fit either of those in my country even though that's the sizing we run. So I just don't wana risk spending that money for the wrong size Sad

good idea Ella. I just took a chance with it - also because I don't have many 30 band bras and really needed some that would support me! But if you have a bunch, no need to spend a bunch of money on something that might not fit!!

I wonder if amazon has some similar ones that are cheaper hmmm

They're just called correction bras I think
Ooh they do! I couldn't find any with reviews though :/

http://www.amazon.com/Unique-gorgeous-womens-effectly-breasts/dp/B00MU9NAQU/ref=pd_d0_nib_v2_nib_ap_9?ie=UTF8&refRID=1BYQQHMB3WHT79RWJVVK

(28-07-2015, 06:43 AM)msnewboobies Wrote:  
(25-07-2015, 07:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Now I really want one! Blush

good idea Ella. I just took a chance with it - also because I don't have many 30 band bras and really needed some that would support me! But if you have a bunch, no need to spend a bunch of money on something that might not fit!!

I wonder if amazon has some similar ones that are cheaper hmmm

They're just called correction bras I think
Ooh they do! I couldn't find any with reviews though :/

http://www.amazon.com/Unique-gorgeous-womens-effectly-breasts/dp/B00MU9NAQU/ref=pd_d0_nib_v2_nib_ap_9?ie=UTF8&refRID=1BYQQHMB3WHT79RWJVVK

Good find ! You're a gem, I'm looking now Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon