Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO with new motivation

I do wish you good luck! Sending on-time cycle vibes AND big boob vibes!

Xo, Soli

Thanks soli muahh! Smile

So I didn't get periods that day when I panicked that I will. I don't know why I had all those symptoms. I marked it's date though n I'll match my periods date coz now I'm thinking that I might ovulated that day. N if I did that means it can happen again when I ovulate hmm let c.

So today o ramped up my Bo dosage to 1000 mg. So far I didn't feel anything so I thought to ramp it up n see. I took pics on day 3 n day 19 of my cycle n will match to next CycLe n see if there is any difference.

Today I Finished my first collagen bottle. Next I'm taking marine collagen I'm more excited bcoz Have heard more good stuff about that. Also have heard that first 2 months collagen goes to bones n organs n then start showing on the skin but I've already started seeing some glow on my skin.

I've also started noogling with kanghzu cups I had sitting at home from months, since I got dishearted with brava I didn't want to try stuff for suction. But now again after reading old posts with noogling n herbs or Bo n NB I got motivated n thought to give kanghzu cups a try instead of buying NB right away. N basically I'm using it for a Lil more blood flow to my barest to have better results with BO. Otherwise I can't spend hours on it don't have that much time. So I'm trying to do it an hour everyday or half n hour if don't even have 1 hour. Atleast it will help blood circulation in that area.

Also ordered volufiline cream as I was looking for a good topical I hope I get good results with that. Will write about it after a Lil while.

Got my periods yesterday. Which means the day I got signs of periods, ,was actually the day I ovulated. So for the Cycle I'm good so far.
This month after ramping up I'm feeling some tingles n some activity in breast. I hope it give me visible results soon. Today I looked my breasts in mirror n girls looked slightly bigger than before although no fullness. Will see after 2 days when luteal swelling fully gone that if it still looks the same or go back to normal.
I've ordered maca, goats rue n, reishi mashroom today. I want some butt growth n visible swelling . Reishi I'm gonna see how it works for acne as I'm having a lot of it. I'm acne prone anyways. And maca is going to add into that problem as it raises testosterone. So I'm going to start reishi if it doesn't work than saw palmetto I guess.
Tired so going to bed this is it for the update for now

That's good that your period came back! BO seems to be fine with me because my period was on time last month and I am pretty sure it's on time this month since I feel bloated and my boobs are sore lol, period is supposed to come around the 7th-12th. I'm glad it didn't make me bleed immediately like some other herbs did, it doesn't really change much. I did get a few spots of acne but they went away quickly.

Hopefully you did get some growth, how long have you been on BO now? I feel like I grow the most on BO during my period lol.

@ sweet 93

thanks, i took pics this month just to see if i can see any progress from my eyes. as for the measuring tape it is showing me 4 mm difference, which i dont want to believe yet. but yeah i would download the pics in computer when i get time and will compare them.

for the sensations i felt them the most a week before my periods n continued till the 2nd day of my period went away after.

after completing 3 months on BO i'm thnking to do a week or two cleanse and will see if it didnt give me noticeable results i will switch to pm n herbs. i'm just trying to find what brand of pm i would buy.

i've ordered Maca and Reishi mushroom which would be here any day now. i would start that for butt growth and acne. i dont want a lot from maca if i only get an inch of butt growth will be good enough for me, as i'm already not unhappy with my butt size. i guess for my slender body it is just good, so little growth will be enough.

Hi,

It's been a while I didn't updated. I did BO for 2 n a half months instead 3 as I thought I would, and stopped because of the worst acne break out ever in my life. I hadn't seen any noticeable result anyways . I be notices sensations around periods it might have given me result in the long run, but the acne made me quit.

I bought the liver cleanse but haven't been very good taking it. I've stopped BO 2 weeks ago n I'm gonna do 2 weeks cleanse with routine now. I'm on 3rd day of my period right now.

Also I started antibiotic for acne. I couldn't stop myself from doing it as my acne got unbearable for me. So now I'm gonna do NBE with antibiotic. N yes taking probiotics with that too.

I ordered purafem more than 3 weeks ago n finally they shipped 2 days ago. It took so long to them, n wasted my time. Anyhow I also ordered green bush capsules n extract for two months. So I'm planning to do purafem first 10 days n than green bush in my luteal.
I hope fenugreek won't aggravate my acne. N I saw that grenbush have FG, SP, n WY so I guess with SP included I shouldn't take anything else for acne. Any suggestions?

I had a plan to take sheep placenta along with this new prog but not sure now is it gonna add on to acne? N how exactly it's been taken how much n throughout the cycle or only luteal? Any input?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon