Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ads on tablet making site unusable

Yes that helps a lot. Thanks very much. Can you just tell me what happens when you put the cursor over the question mark in the bottom right hand corner of the ad? And would you mind giving me a screenshot of the top of the page, so I can see what's happening there too.

No problem! Here you go.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is the other one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks very much. Smile I'm rather puzzled though, because the offending ad shouldn't even be there, let alone take up so much space. It's hard to see where it's coming from. Anyway I will make some adjustments, so please let me know if you see any improvement.

When I click on the "?" I am taken to this web site:

http://www.bidvertiser.com/bdv/BidVertis...lisher.dbm

and again....

Quote:The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on 53.coolsrv7.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).
Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
Back to safetyHide details
Google Safe Browsing recently detected malware on www.breastnexus.com. Websites that are normally safe are sometimes infected with malware. The malicious content comes from 53.coolsrv7.com, a known malware distributor.

If you understand the risks to your security, you may visit this unsafe site before the dangerous programs have been removed.

That's strange, because 53.coolsrv7 is a browser hijacker, normally found on browsers rather than websites. I'll scan the site anyway to see if I can find it or anything else untoward. If it is here we definitely don't want it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon