Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program

Here is a picture that shows off my thighs. My right thigh 20 inches and my left thigh 18 inches at the widest part. In the picture the difference is noticeable

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-05-2015, 04:28 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(10-05-2015, 07:08 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  It was really hard to take pictures. I measured my hips. They were 33 inches at the fullest. My widest part of my right thigh was 20 inches. The widest part of my left thigh is 18 inches. There is a 2 inch difference between the widest part of my thighs. I definitely consider my right thigh big. I am thinking of taking Nature's Way Vitex fruit to help with my period problems and other problems such as my mild acne problem.

I would like to know if others have taken Vitex fruit supplements. Also any recommendations would be great.

I am not going to be taking a multivitamin anymore. I will take the vitamins I feel like I need separately such as Vitamin A and B12. Also, I have been taking magnesium supplements because I had trouble going to the bathroom even with lots of fiber and water. Magnesium has definitely helped. I am going to take Biotin for my thin hair problem.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Add about 2 TSP of flaxseed to a cup of water daily in the morning or before you go to bed for bowel movement. It will not fail you. POM

I had my boyfriend purchase me food and herbs off of vitacost but didn't add flaxseed to the cart. Can I get this anywhere? Like walmart, target?

my recent vitacost purchase my boyfriend placed for me including treats for the cat.

(15-05-2015, 09:05 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  Here is a picture that shows off my thighs. My right thigh 20 inches and my left thigh 18 inches at the widest part. In the picture the difference is noticeable
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference is so small that if you did not mention it I would have not noticed it. POM

(15-05-2015, 09:10 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  
(10-05-2015, 07:08 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  It was really hard to take pictures. I measured my hips. They were 33 inches at the fullest. My widest part of my right thigh was 20 inches. The widest part of my left thigh is 18 inches. There is a 2 inch difference between the widest part of my thighs. I definitely consider my right thigh big. I am thinking of taking Nature's Way Vitex fruit to help with my period problems and other problems such as my mild acne problem.

I would like to know if others have taken Vitex fruit supplements. Also any recommendations would be great.

I am not going to be taking a multivitamin anymore. I will take the vitamins I feel like I need separately such as Vitamin A and B12. Also, I have been taking magnesium supplements because I had trouble going to the bathroom even with lots of fiber and water. Magnesium has definitely helped. I am going to take Biotin for my thin hair problem.
Add about 2 TSP of flaxseed to a cup of water daily in the morning or before you go to bed for bowel movement. It will not fail you. POM
I had my boyfriend purchase me food and herbs off of vitacost but didn't add flaxseed to the cart. Can I get this anywhere? Like walmart, target?
--------------------------------------------------------
I don't know, but I buy this brand:
http://www.amazon.com/Bobs-Red-Mill-Flaxseed-32-Ounce/dp/B000EDDSE8/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1431722311&sr=8-14&keywords=organic+flax+seeds

(15-05-2015, 09:37 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(15-05-2015, 09:05 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  Here is a picture that shows off my thighs. My right thigh 20 inches and my left thigh 18 inches at the widest part. In the picture the difference is noticeable
The difference is so small that if you did not mention it I would have not noticed it. POM

Lol. I notice things I find messed up about myself like my thigh issue and one of my eyebrows is higher up than the other. I just don't notice problems on other people. It's like to me everybody else looks even and I'm crooked.

(15-05-2015, 09:43 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  

Lol. I notice things I find messed up about myself like my thigh issue and one of my eyebrows is higher up than the other. I just don't notice problems on other people. It's like to me everybody else looks even and I'm crooked.

Maybe it has to do with family issues and bullying in middle and high school

(15-05-2015, 09:40 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(15-05-2015, 09:10 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  

--------------------------------------------------------
I don't know, but I buy this brand:
http://www.amazon.com/Bobs-Red-Mill-Flaxseed-32-Ounce/dp/B000EDDSE8/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1431722311&sr=8-14&keywords=organic+flax+seeds

Cool. Lots of positive reviews and a decent price

(15-05-2015, 09:44 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  
(15-05-2015, 09:43 PM)sweetkisses Wrote:  

Maybe it has to do with family issues and bullying in middle and high school
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, and one of the cruelest crime that some commit without any legal punishment is destroying a child's confidence.
Repeat the following twice a day for 50 times, once when you get up in the morning and once before you go to bed:

"I LOVE AND HONOR MYSELF."

Be Well, POM

Your legs ie the whole picture look really nice. I don't see any lack of proportion in size. I'd be more than happy with your legs thighs etc

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon