Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

first erotic experience your boobs had

Since it is a forum about the breasts, and boobs are such pleasure toys for both men and women!! I feel one thread should be dedicated to the first erotic experience ur breasts had.
For me it was at the age of 18 when my bf touched them for the first time and groped and played kissed and sucked them for hours that day. Share ur first experience of that erotic touch on ur boobs

Mine was sometime in the `80's, really, although I'm sure I touched them and played with them VERY momentarily a few times earlier in my life, but, when I started to REALLY play with them and rub them a LOT, suddenly, I had this GREAT urge to drink milk!! A year or two later, we were playing a gig in Erie and the other bands drummer's girlfriend was in a chair next to the pool table, which I was playing, while they were on stage. I sat in her lap and she wrapped her arms around my chest, and I covered her arms with mine, then realized that, having long arms, my finger tips were actually touching both of her nipples behind me! So, I started to rub them, the same way I did my own. She never stopped me (I'm VERY sure that I had just moved my fingers and discovered that I was touching her nipples and, having not been pushed away, pushed the envelope a bit more and was not stopped, so I continued! She's VERY open-minded.). After a few moments of this, I asked her if it made her want to drink some milk, and SHE said yes, too!!
Does anyone else feel that the first time they do it? After a few more times of me doing it to myself, I stopped getting the urge to drink milk anymore.

Gosh lol my first real interaction with a boy. I was 15 at bible camp, and me and my friend had these two guy friends we met there, during one of the field games we went into the trees to just hang out; the grass was wet so my guy laid down and I laid down on top of him, and I was holding his hands and next thing I knew he put them on my boobs, and I was shocked by the sensation and that he did that and tried to pull his hands off but he like forcefully pulled back to keep them there, and then literally seconds later I was saved by the bell that rang for the game to end and us to go back to the chapel. I was so pissed, like righteously angry because I felt so cheated that he had done that before I had even had my first kiss with a guy!! (I didn't have my first kiss until I was 16) . && that night I felt like he had triggered me into heat it was crazy lol

I remember it well. I was nineteen, crossing the Atlantic from England to the U.S. on a freighter. I was masturbating several times a day, and during one of these sessions I touched my nipples. Immediately I felt a connection to my genitals, a wonderful, delicate, erotic sensation I had never experienced before, very different from the sensations of direct penile stumulation. Once I discovered that sensation, I was hooked. It was probably a few months later that I experienced my first nipple orgasm.

As a teenage (boy), I developed breasts that could fill out my mother's 38C bras. I had always kept them bound so they didn't show, but my mother was extremely pleased with my development. She bought me all kinds of pretty things and helped me to dress as a woman. A big dance was coming up and she bought me a lovely party dress that was cut really low- and a push up bra. God- I looked enormous and I felt ready to spill out. She encourage me and said I would have fun. I certainly did. All the boys noticed and I was so pleased to be admired by them. Finally one invited me out to his car for a drink of whiskey. That soon led to groping my breasts. I was orgasmic. Up to then, I masturbated in the usual way, but this was way over the top and I loved it. I guess thats why I finally went over to the other side and stayed there.

(25-03-2015, 07:24 AM)noni Wrote:  Since it is a forum about the breasts, and boobs are such pleasure toys for both men and women!! I feel one thread should be dedicated to the first erotic experience ur breasts had.
For me it was at the age of 18 when my bf touched them for the first time and groped and played kissed and sucked them for hours that day. Share ur first experience of that erotic touch on ur boobs

I AM very shy person :p
I always feel shy when my bf touch my boobs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon