Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do I begin? Noogleberry, Bust Boom, and Natural Diet?

I already have a Noogleberry at home with maybe a bottle and a half worth of the ''Bust Boom'' breast enhancement pill.

I've heard of BO and pueraria mirifica but don't know of any specific brands that work well/a proper place to buy then and I can't purchase them at this point in time..

So I will be working with just the Noogleberry, my remaining Bust Boom pills and hopefully try to incorporate a diet that will promote my breasts to grow.

- How long and how many times per day should I be noogling?
- What kind of foods/diets should I eat? What should I NOT eat?

I am currently about a 32B but one of my breasts is smaller than the other.

Also HOW should I be noogling? Do I just keep pumping for like an hour straight or do I have to pump it up and leave it like that for 5-10 minutes, release, and then pump back up again?

When I tried doing it originally.. I was just pumping and not holding it.

Hi Empress, and welcome!

I believe JenniferLove had tremendous success with the noogle 7:2 method and massage. Phenomenal!

Here's her program thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

Xo, Soli

Hi there yes we have very similar stats. I'm using BO and Noogleberry right now. I hold and release for 7:2min. I try to noogle every day or every other day but right now I can't since I have clogged pores on my boobs Sad make sure you use an oil like almond oil or flaxseed oil or coconut oil to lube them up before you pump. And if you have sensitive skin like me wash off the oil after.

Jenniferlove's progress is my inspiration! Hope we can all grow to that size one day, good luck to us!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon