Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

(18-04-2015, 01:43 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(16-04-2015, 06:22 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hahah possibly! My bf says "no, C's are good enough" but I feel like I'll want D's. Tongue

I am for sure positive that my growth is from BO because I have not noogled for a whole month because of inflamed hair follicles. I haven't even been massaging because it irritates the bumps. Sad so I recommend BO for you!
Well, they're YOUR breasts, hun! If YOU want D's, go for it!! :-)
yeah like he wouldn't like you having D cups lmao

Aww hun i'm so happy with your progress!
You're doing really great!
I think you'll have great results by june haha Big Grin

That's GREAT Sweets!

Congratulations on the growth, and also on talking to your bf - having support is pretty awesome!

Also, good for you for getting back to Noogling. You'll outstrip me really soon!Shy

Xo, Soli

Great vibes for you and your journey Sweets93 Smile) it seems that you're having progress so farSmile

Do you have your hormones tested? i'm answering that cause i have like a D bum as well and B cup. And i'm trying to understand the relation between this pear-shaped figure with hormone levels. Cause it seems that generally pear-shaped bodies are estrogen dominant. In my case doctor didn't tested progesterone:/ so i can't tell, but my levels of estrogen even within limits, are a bit low too. Will have to test again to be sure...

Thanks everyone! Ahhh so much positivity I love it! Big Grin Big Grin I'm really motivated to grow them so hopefully I do well by June! Good luck to you guys too!Smile

@Trespetite hahaha I know he won't be saying that when I get them Wink

@Soli thanks so much! yess talking to my bf helps since he wants me to grow too lol i'm so glad i did! hows your journey going?

@Odile thanks Big Grin no i haven't had my hormones tested but i wouldnt mind that. i just dont know what i would say to my doctor why i would need it done! I took one of those online quizzes and it says my estrogen levels are low..idk O.O

You can try dermatological purposes for instance Sweets 93..mine were tested under that "excuse". It's always good to help you to construct your program more efficient.
It's awesome you're seeing progress after this short timeSmile but no one should want you to grow your boobies, friends or boyfriends should love you exactly as you are. Not being cynical over here, we users all want the same, but imo we should fight to deconstruct the sexist idea that women are as beautiful as bigger their boobies are, especially these days that plastic surgeries are creating new sizes of breasts that hardly exist in nature..for the sake of every woman mental healthSmile the boobies of your dream avatar, as well as the most avatars in here, they're just not real, neither their size.

Oh ok what if the doctor asks what I need the dermatological test for? lol

and nooo he told me that I'm perfect the way I am but if I want to grow them then he wants me to also!

Oh how can you tell the ones in my avatar are fake?:O i thought they looked pretty real

Here's another picture since I feel like they have gotten bigger? Idk. They feel more bouncy now lol. Ugh noogling again has kinda made my hair follicles inflamed again so I think I'll only do it 3-4 times a week for 30 min. Using isosensuals helps with bringing the swelling down though. My bf felt them and he said they feel bigger! I also get random tingling in my boobs throughout the day.

(21-04-2015, 07:31 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Oh ok what if the doctor asks what I need the dermatological test for? lol

and nooo he told me that I'm perfect the way I am but if I want to grow them then he wants me to also!

Oh how can you tell the ones in my avatar are fake?:O i thought they looked pretty real

Do you live in the u.s
Doctors in the us are pretty skeptical abt things like that
Cheers to more support

(21-04-2015, 06:02 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(21-04-2015, 07:31 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Oh ok what if the doctor asks what I need the dermatological test for? lol

Do you live in the u.s
Doctors in the us are pretty skeptical abt things like that
Cheers to more support
I wouldn't say that, if you want a hormonal panel done just say it straight up, you wanna get everything checked as part of your physical. Dr won't care cause he's still gonna charge you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon