Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

Heart 

Hi guys, thought I would share my program with you all. It's pretty simple and I hope that it will bring me results! Been stalling for a bit though since I got inflamed hair follicles had to stop noogling for a week now Sad they're scabs now, anyone know how to get rid of them?

I started on 3/1/15 with noogling and just started BO and MSM on 3/17/15. Need to find my measuring tape to measure myself lol.

500mg Swansons BO (gonna ramp up to 750 tomorrow)
1000mg MSM (gonna ramp up to 2000 later)
Noogleberry every day for 1-2 hrs using 7:2 method
Protein shakes every day
Starting Blake Talks every night now

And here's some pictures! Sorry they're all in different lighting -_-

This one is before I started:

4 days after noogling:

Me now:

I will keep you updated! I really want to have them bigger for summer and make it more proportionate to my butt, hope I can achieve my goal! My butt is seriously like a D cup if there was such a thing lol.

I hope you are having vitamin C with your MSM. Just make sure it is not ASCORBIC ACID. Buy only all natural vitamin C.
You seem to have a good base to grow. Good Luck, POM

Thank you, what exactly does vitamin C do with MSM?

(23-03-2015, 01:31 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Thank you, what exactly does vitamin C do with MSM?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When MSM is added to the diet and taken with Vitamin C, chronic nosebleeds, easy bruising and varicose veins may be relieved. Vitamin C and MSM work synergistically together.".........

http://www.evolutionhealth.com/msm-powder3.htm

Hi everyone, those pesky hair follicles are still inflamed...I think it might be keratosis pilaris or something cuz they are spreading Sad i'm gonna try amlactin lotion hopefully that'll help. I've been using emu oil and it sorta helps but idk.

Anyways, all I've been doing is BO and MSM + protein shakes. Lemme know what you think if I've grown or not, I can't really tell.

3/1/15

4/7/15

(07-04-2015, 09:37 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi everyone, those pesky hair follicles are still inflamed...I think it might be keratosis pilaris or something cuz they are spreading Sad i'm gonna try amlactin lotion hopefully that'll help. I've been using emu oil and it sorta helps but idk.

Anyways, all I've been doing is BO and MSM + protein shakes. Lemme know what you think if I've grown or not, I can't really tell.

3/1/15
4/7/15
----------------------------------------------------------------
You have a very good base to grow, but NBE takes time. I would add some massage with flaxseed oil or olive oil. POM

Great progress girl, they definitely look fuller to me. Smile

I agree with Peggy, they do look fuller!

I wonder about your bumps, though. Keratosis pilaris is a dry skin situation, and coconut oil anecdotally is a superb treatment for it. But whatever it is, I hope it heals really soon and you can get comfortable and back to noogling!

Xo, Soli

Thanks ladies!Smile I hope the fullness isn't from my period..I just got it today lol. If it is im gonna be so sad Sad

Well I don't know what the dots are exactly but they're fading now so I will prob go back to noogling next week!Smile

(22-03-2015, 10:41 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi guys, thought I would share my program with you all. It's pretty simple and I hope that it will bring me results! Been stalling for a bit though since I got inflamed hair follicles had to stop noogling for a week now Sad they're scabs now, anyone know how to get rid of them?

I started on 3/1/15 with noogling and just started BO and MSM on 3/17/15. Need to find my measuring tape to measure myself lol.

500mg Swansons BO (gonna ramp up to 750 tomorrow)
1000mg MSM (gonna ramp up to 2000 later)
Noogleberry every day for 1-2 hrs using 7:2 method
Protein shakes every day
Starting Blake Talks every night now

And here's some pictures! Sorry they're all in different lighting -_-

This one is before I started:

4 days after noogling:

Me now:

I will keep you updated! I really want to have them bigger for summer and make it more proportionate to my butt, hope I can achieve my goal! My butt is seriously like a D cup if there was such a thing lol.

how much do you weigh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon