Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

So i'm happy if he's just supporting you Smile Support it's so important for self motivationBig Grin
I don't know how it works in your country but in mine if i want to have my hormones tested almost for free it has to be a reason, as i have a skin prone to oily i told the doctor that i was been with extremely oily skin for the past months and wanted to check if it was everything ok with my hormones.
And about your boobies.. they surely look bigger for me!! great results for such a short time Big Grin noggling and BO seems to be working just fine for you. Are you pumping with noggleberry? and which size? I really want to add some pumping to my program.

Hi Odile thanks for all the support! Smile definitely, whats your routine like?

yes i'm in the US and i'm going for a physical in a few weeks so i'll just tell my doc that i am just curious i guess. i don't know if it's covered under health insurance though. i also have really oily skin! i hate when i take a picture and my forehead is all shiny.D:

yayy i'm glad they look bigger Big Grin they feel bigger too haha. yes i am using noogleberry i have the medium cups but it doesn't cover all of my boob so maybe I should get the large..lol

I used to cycle PM some years ago but i didn't see major results. Now i've decided to go especially with adaptogenic herbs to balance hormones. I've started with maca and msm, and now i'm with dong quai in the first half of the cycle and white peony, in the second half with vitex and fenugreek. Massage with bio coconut oil and hemp oil, taking some vitamins and fish oil. Probably will add tyrosine and msm. I also take Spiro prescribed by my dermatologist as an anti androgen.
I'm also trying to avoid chemicals as much as possible, in food and cosmetic.

Yeah as everybody says that the sizes of the cups in noogleberry aren't exactly accurate i was wondering wich size to order...

Oh okay, I heard maca is pretty good and could make your but bigger too? Lol I take msm occasionally, idk if it does anything though. Is spiro spirulina? Yes I'm trying to avoid parabens and aluminum in my deodorant and lotions but man its hard!

Have you had any progress yet? And what's your bra size? Maybe large is best so you can grow into it and save money too lol.

Yes, spirulina. I've started taking it again, after have taken it some years ago for a while. Oh don't tell me...deodorants are my nightmare. I always have to go back to aluminium deos after some time with natural ones, cause they always stop working with me. I can tell a slightly progress, but since i have stomach problems i'm always in special diets and losing weight and having to stop with herbs for a while, so it's been like a counterproductive progress. But what i notice is that my boobs are not losing such size as they used before. When i'm back to my normal weight i will post some pics.
I'm using the 34B. In their web site they say that the medium cups are for more than 32 inches, so they should fit you right?! do you think that that measure it's wrong? do you know the diameter of each cup?

I've read that coconut oil applied on armpits will completely block the smell and eating Garlic too.

will try the coconut oil then Trespetite(:
about maca and butt size, Sweets, i didn't notice any difference on that, but i already have a big bum, though. but there are many testemunials claiming that it actually increases butt and hips. so maybe i didn't take it for long enough.

Oh really?? Hmm I'll try putting coconut oil instead of deodorant then lol.

Yeah same I have a good butt size already but I wouldn't mind it being bigger Big Grin Yeah I mean it fits me but it's just I use the foam rings so it doesn't have all the space.

Sorry to be posting hella pictures but I really feel like there's progress. My right boob is getting more curved towards the middle, yay to starting cleavage progress!

Oh i can really see a diference between your first pic and this one. Your boobs are growing your boobs are growing eheh Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon