Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

(27-09-2016, 02:03 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Here's a 4 year study from his website.  http://drbednar.com/breast-augmentation-...ase-study/

And here's a review from another lady 10 months later. 
https://www.realself.com/review/charlott...er-nursing

Below is the lady before and 10 months after. I think it's a pretty good difference!

Yes, a more realistic comparison. I assume it would be best to keep noogling up to the operation to expand your breasts as much as possible to allow more fat transfer. And I think you should discuss with your doctor if it would be a good idea to continue noogling after the operation in the hopes that noogling would encourage retaining more.

(27-09-2016, 02:22 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(27-09-2016, 02:03 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Here's a 4 year study from his website.  http://drbednar.com/breast-augmentation-...ase-study/

And here's a review from another lady 10 months later. 
https://www.realself.com/review/charlott...er-nursing

Below is the lady before and 10 months after. I think it's a pretty good difference!

Yes, a more realistic comparison. I assume it would be best to keep noogling up to the operation to expand your breasts as much as possible to allow more fat transfer. And I think you should discuss with your doctor if it would be a good idea to continue noogling after the operation in the hopes that noogling would encourage retaining more.

yes I asked them and they said I can noogle up to my surgery but not after because we don't want to put any pressure on them.

(28-09-2016, 09:13 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  [quote pid='191345' dateline='1474939330']
yes I asked them and they said I can noogle up to my surgery but not after because we don't want to put any pressure on them.

[/quote]

?? How is it that they think noogling puts pressure on your boobs. It applies a vacuum. (unless the cup is too small)

(28-09-2016, 11:32 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(28-09-2016, 09:13 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  [quote pid='191345' dateline='1474939330']

?? How is it that they think noogling puts pressure on your boobs. It applies a vacuum. (unless the cup is too small)
[/quote]
It's true, its called negative pressure. A simple test with 
marshmellows i saw on tv shows you how the marshmellows totally shrivel up while under negative pressure /vacuum to then slowly swell back in his shape  again..totally wrinkled though.

Well, I don't want to get into an argument with your doctors, or suggest that you go against their advice. But boobs are not marshmallows. Marshmallows are mostly air, and if you draw the air out of them yes, they will shrink. If your analogy was true then every time you pumped, your boobs would get smaller. Again I don't want to argue about this and I will not post anything more on the subject.

(29-09-2016, 03:06 AM)James98 Wrote:  Well, I don't want to get into an argument with your doctors, or suggest that you go against their advice. But boobs are not marshmallows. Marshmallows are mostly air, and if you draw the air out of them yes, they will shrink. If your analogy was true then every time you pumped, your boobs would get smaller. Again I don't want to argue about this and I will not post anything more on the subject.

I just don't want to risk noogling afterwards and then the fat dies. It's a risk I rather not take after spending $10k.

FWIW I think your breasts look perfect the way they are now. You have a small frame and smallish breasts are beautiful and elegant. Think of Audrey Hepburn, if she had larger breasts she wouldn't have looked as elegant. I understand wanting larger (that's why I'm here too- started as AA), but the results the woman in the photo achieved after 10 months is not worth $10K. Your breasts have a beautiful shape and look feminine and pretty. Now that you have gained a cup size or more, your time and money would be better spent on improving your self image in your mind and learning to love yourself. Good luck with the rest of your journey, you are beautiful <3
~Punky

(29-09-2016, 08:55 PM)PrettyPunky Wrote:  FWIW I think your breasts look perfect the way they are now. You have a small frame and smallish breasts are beautiful and elegant. Think of Audrey Hepburn, if she had larger breasts she wouldn't have looked as elegant. I understand wanting larger (that's why I'm here too- started as AA), but the results the woman in the photo achieved after 10 months is not worth $10K. Your breasts have a beautiful shape and look feminine and pretty. Now that you have gained a cup size or more, your time and money would be better spent on improving your self image in your mind and learning to love yourself. Good luck with the rest of your journey, you are beautiful <3
~Punky

Thanks for your kind words however I don't agree. I feel like my butt sticks out more in comparison to my chest and I just feel so weird and Unproportional. I think her results are still worth it because they project much more than before. I don't think small breasts are pretty sorry, I want to feel more womanly more than a little girl. That's why we are even on this website. I have only gained half an inch and I feel like it deflated after I stopped noogling regularly. I've always felt like I was missing something, and I want to do this for myself. I saved up enough money where I can afford it without struggling. Don't get me wrong I have a wonderful self image: I'm pretty, successful and smart, a loving boyfriend, friends and family and a good job. It's just boobs are missing...so I'm just here to update you guys on how it goes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I totally understand. That's why I'm here too- to grow bigger, but in the process I wish we could all be a little nicer to ourselves and see our bodies as beautiful even if they are not what we want. It sounds like you have a great head on your shoulders and I wish you well with your surgery!

Hi sweets, how are you? I'm curious if you already went to your surgeon? Well hope all turns out good for you!Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon