Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do Lip Pumpers damage lips?

This is mine http://www.wildferns.co.nz/products/new-...venom.aspx

hey everyone...

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with the lip plumper??

i've been using Full-Lips for about 6 months or so.. give or take.. i recently bought the candylipz, been using it for about 3 months or so. i took about a month off from using either of them.. i got sick of not seeing permanent fullness.

I'm wondering why I'm not noticing permanent fullness after using these plumbers for so long.. but when i used to use my noogleberry, i had permanent results and very noticeable too, even when i stopped using the noogleberry for months.

i hope someone can answer my complaint..lol

<3

some cultures use Jalepenios , rubbed across their lips.

the capsacin in the jalepenio will stimulate them to fill. perhaps PM serum on the lips would work too.

I had used some Drugstore type of lip inflator (it contained cinnamon oil). which will cause the lips to swell, and feel a little like they are burning. of course, it is only temporary.

there is a device that sucks your lips into it, drawing more blood flow to lips :lip suction device

I have one of those, it does work, just DONT over pump, it will bruise your lips! trust me.. been there done it.

I had tried the bee venom, for me it didn't work much, probably because my lips are as full as they are going to get Tongue

(09-06-2016, 09:45 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  some cultures use Jalepenios , rubbed across their lips.

the capsacin in the jalepenio will stimulate them to fill. perhaps PM serum on the lips would work too.

hi. PM serum, as in Pueraria Mirifica? the pills used to enhance breasts? how would u do that? open the pill and rub it on your lips? do u know if anyone has done it in the past, or is doing it? so many questions!! lol sorry, & thank you!!

I started using candylipz. It leaves bruising the first couple times but it really works!

I started using candylipz. It leaves bruising the first couple times but it really works!

Here are before and after pumping. Four minutes of pumping.

(26-06-2016, 09:46 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Here are before and after pumping. Four minutes of pumping.

It works on me too.. but I feel like after 30 minutes or so, it goes back to regular.. I'm wondering... when i do my noogleberry it lasts way longer.. and eventually made my breast bigger, just noogling alone, without herbs n stuff.. whereas the full lips or Candylipz, the results last maybe 30 min to an hour.. i just wanna know whyyyyyy lol.....Huh

They recommend to pump before bed because you don't use your mouth as much and results last long. Which makes a permanent change faster. Candylipz says the size increase for full-time users after a few months is 30%. Which are pretty great results. Eventually you will only need to pump every few days to maintain.

(26-06-2016, 09:48 PM)BestBreasts Wrote:  
(26-06-2016, 09:46 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Here are before and after pumping. Four minutes of pumping.

It works on me too.. but I feel like after 30 minutes or so, it goes back to regular.. I'm wondering... when i do my noogleberry it lasts way longer.. and eventually made my breast bigger, just noogling alone, without herbs n stuff.. whereas the full lips or Candylipz, the results last maybe 30 min to an hour.. i just wanna know whyyyyyy lol.....Huh

breasts have more connective tissue and/or capillaries . lips are mostly skin and blood vessels. they will swell up more temporarily, but as the blood vessels relax, they constrict.

with breasts, you are also dealing with lymphatic system, so you draw more lymphatic fluid into the area. I don't think lips have any lymphatic fluid.

hope that explains it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon