Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here i go again!

(17-03-2015, 12:54 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(17-03-2015, 12:47 AM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Thanks, for the info! When I finish this container, I will try flax! I'm also using the Metamucil as an appetite suppressant, to boost my liquid intake, and control my blood sugar. By the time I'm done with this container, I should have a control on all three areas, ha! I could use the healthy fats for sure. I'm so excited to start! I guess I have already started with the diet change, corset seasoning and slowly getting into a fitness routine. I just wish all my stuff was here!
I might add saw palmetto, also... but I'm still debating that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best comes to those who wait. Smile PM
Or...breast comes to those who wait? Wink

(17-03-2015, 05:20 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(17-03-2015, 12:47 AM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Thanks, for the info! When I finish this container, I will try flax! I'm also using the Metamucil as an appetite suppressant, to boost my liquid intake, and control my blood sugar. By the time I'm done with this container, I should have a control on all three areas, ha! I could use the healthy fats for sure. I'm so excited to start! I guess I have already started with the diet change, corset seasoning and slowly getting into a fitness routine. I just wish all my stuff was here!

You only want one???

(17-03-2015, 06:08 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(17-03-2015, 05:20 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  

You only want one???

Lol, sometimes, that's all someone needs.

Got my supplements! Staying today. I have decided to use the PM until the 15th day of my cycle also.

Quick update. I've lost 4.5 lbs since I changed my diet and started exercising. No loss in breast size, either! Woot, woot!

Anyway, today I will take measurements after I workout. Than put on my "skinny wrap" & update tonight on the experience.

I'm still waiting on some things, but since they aren't supplements.... I'm starting today. I've missed my supplements, especially the glandulars and collagen.

Here I go!

Okay, at 9:20am I was 26-25-34 prior to the wrap. I will wear it for 8 hours. Watch for an update at around 5:30pm I will post a before and after photo with my measurements.

I'm excited.

Well, I didn't make it. I took it of after five hour. I lost .5" on each area. Not much but something. I have to fix my photos too, since it tells me they see too large to upload. Sad

The darker of the two is the before. Not a huge difference.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Day one is done and my breasts are achy, sore, and tender. I did end up using the PM. I pumped for 30 min. No swelling, yet. My breasts are measuring smaller but don't appear any different.
I am only taking one BO a day, since I forgot to order a second bottle.

Going this month flies by. Lol

Okay. I ordered another bottle of BO, so I can start taking that twice a day .I also ordered 2 bottles of spearmint caps 400mg. I will take those twice a day. I have cut my multi but. in half so I can take them twice a day also.
I will do an update every ten days, as I am going crazy not knowing is I'm getting any changes. lol. I will be changing my workout, pumping, & rolling schedule every ten days as well. Trying to get as much growth possible in all areas.

see you in 6 days!

Day 8. Just adding, on day 11-20 I will pump & exercise 2x a day. I started my PC spray today, and will switch back to PM serum in 15 days. I will have to order a second bottle or find an alternative cream/serum (possible make my own) in that time, since I'm almost out.

I will post measurements etc in two days.

(14-03-2015, 12:35 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Thank you & yes it does. 2-3" Is usually what I lose with consistent wear.

What us your bra size as of startingBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon