Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here i go again!

I bought mine from orchard corset aswell, the Steel Boned Underbust Cotton Corset (CS-305) in 18 and I have a 25inch. I have never closed it completely but I lace it to about 22-20inches. I've been doing it for about 3 months and zero results. Mine digs to my hips though. Dont even know why I still keep wearing it but I'm being hopeful lol. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Pom!
Aqua, look into a double boned corset. The CS-411 or CS-426, or CS-426 short. If you are more squishy and not as muscular, you might be able to get away with a different style like the CS-345 that doesn't dig into your hips.
If you do opt for a double boned in the 426 remember to read under sizing what the closed dimensions are. Ex. If you have a 28" waist and 32" hips. Than the cost has a 6" difference at under bust and 10" at hips. You should get a 18"-20" (if you have fast padding your busy and hips) or 22" (if you don't have much give in the bust and hips) If you want it to shut completely.
Good luck.

Thank you Smile il definitely look into that once I'm less broke lol
One last question? I noticed in your picture and from the orchard corset tutorial videos that you were the laces part of the corset on the back. I've been wearing it on the front and I just tried it from the back and it feels completely different, more comfortable but less tight. Do you think that's what I've been doing wrong? Or is it irrelevant since it was super tight aswel before

It could definitely effect why you're not noticing a Difference! It will now pull in the proper places, and put your posture in the right angle. That's one thing I like about the CS-426 it really corrected my posture and improved my height by an inch.
I say give it another two weeks and see if it helps, if not, start saving for a 411 or 426! If you put COKEBOTTLE in the coupon code you save 15% (I think)

(11-03-2015, 11:02 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  I have ordered more supplements! Finally! Here's a quick run down of my new program. I ordered enough for a two month supply.

scars, dark spots , wrinkles, etc.
Dermelastic Serum 2.5% (topical)
Vit. C Serum 20% (topical)
3 in 1 Derma Roller by Lillian Fache

body toning daily
Orchard corset CS-345
UB toner
Resistance loop bands

hair, skin, nails
Alive! Women's 50+ ultra strength 1 a day
Sublingual biotin 5000mcg 2x
MSM 500mg 2x
Beauty bursts 2x
Minoxidil 5% 2x (topical)

nbe
raw adrenal glandular 350mg 2x a day
Raw ovarian glandular 250mg 2x
Progesta-care spray during second half of cycle (topical)
Swiss botany pueraria mirifica serum during first half of cycle (topical)
Lamb pituitary 40mg 2x
Pump 3+x a week
Bovine placenta 250mg 2x

I will also be using my fullips, whitening my teeth, and doing facial workouts.

I will measure, weigh, and take pictures on day 1 & 60. I will take pictures either weekly or monthly, depending on if I have time.

I anticipate getting all my stuff by early next week. Fingers crossed. I'm happy to be back!

Okay, I've added a few more items to my program. Neck slimmer, mouth slimmer, nose shaper, GABA Freeze serum, Carmen Electra DVD. I will obviously be using my pump with my program. I'm going to take protein and creatine for muscle development. So here's a run down of my schedule for the next 60 days (when I start, still waiting on 8 packages)

Wake up: whitening tooth polish and minoxidil on hair

Breakfast: supplements, 16oz protein shake w/the last of my Maca

Workout: DVD, resistance bands, Ub toner, neck slimmer, mouth slimmer,facial exercise, burpees, squats, & hipthrusts. Sip 16oz Metamucil throughout

Post workout: 8oz creatine, brush teeth with whitening paste

Lunch: 16oz tomato juice, 8oz Metamucil, portion controlled meal (1/2 non-starchy veggies, 1/4 protein, 1/4 grains/starches) drank & eaten in that order

Post lunch: brush teeth with whitening paste, put on bradelis bra, bra booster, waist clincher, & corset, put on nose clip

Dinner: take off devices, repeat lunch

Post dinner: supplements, monixidil

Prior to bed: derma roller with vitamin c, massage breasts with pc/pm (depending on cycle), pump breasts, use fullips

Bed time: GABA serum on face, dermelastic serum on scars etc., skinny wrap (overnight, one or twice a month) 16oz Metamucil, repeat teeth.

I will be keeping my calories at around 1300-1500 per day, drinking 13 glasses of liquid, getting around 45-60 min of exercise, and wearing my devices about 1-6 hours depending on the item.

Yes, I will probably have cheat days too!

Hoping to start by next Monday!

Can I comment on one of your supplements? POM

(16-03-2015, 11:02 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Can I comment on one of your supplements? POM

Sure! Questions and comments are welcomed.

(16-03-2015, 11:24 PM)HeroinFox Wrote:  
(16-03-2015, 11:02 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Can I comment on one of your supplements? POM

Sure! Questions and comments are welcomed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
These are the ingredients in Metamucil:
Ingredients:
Psyllium Husk, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Orange Flavor, Aspartame, Yellow 6
Source- http://www.amazon.com/Metamucil-MultiHea...B0013I1H9G

My wife replaced her Metamucil with ground flax seed and never went back to Metamucil. She got me in flax seed and I never stopped since then either. POM
Flax seed ingredients-flax seed only.
http://www.webmd.com/diet/benefits-of-flaxseed

Thanks, for the info! When I finish this container, I will try flax! I'm also using the Metamucil as an appetite suppressant, to boost my liquid intake, and control my blood sugar. By the time I'm done with this container, I should have a control on all three areas, ha! I could use the healthy fats for sure. I'm so excited to start! I guess I have already started with the diet change, corset seasoning and slowly getting into a fitness routine. I just wish all my stuff was here!
I might add saw palmetto, also... but I'm still debating that.

(17-03-2015, 12:47 AM)HeroinFox Wrote:  Thanks, for the info! When I finish this container, I will try flax! I'm also using the Metamucil as an appetite suppressant, to boost my liquid intake, and control my blood sugar. By the time I'm done with this container, I should have a control on all three areas, ha! I could use the healthy fats for sure. I'm so excited to start! I guess I have already started with the diet change, corset seasoning and slowly getting into a fitness routine. I just wish all my stuff was here!
I might add saw palmetto, also... but I'm still debating that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best comes to those who wait. Smile PM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon