Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying PM 350 mg once daily

Hi ladies,

Thanks for your encouragement, I will give the PM another chance Smile

Sometimes before the period has to start my breast is bigger than now on PM, so I thought it didn't work for me.

Hannah - I wish your bottle was speaking the truth! 3 months it's not bad at all. In some reviews they say it should be taken for 6 - 12 months for the permanent effect, and that there is maintenance dose after that, and some say there is no permanent effect.

(18-03-2015, 12:05 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(17-03-2015, 09:05 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I wouldnt reccomend taking PM for years..

Many here do!

I heard that replacing your own estrogen with a phytoestrogen can let your body react with producing less estrogen especially after prolongued use.. But everybody does its own research ofcourse. If you want too use it for more then 6 months I would personally reccomend to take a few breaks and some detox cleansing here and there..
Also so your body dont get ''usage'' to the herb you are taking..which chances raising when using things for a longer while.
Then in my opinion you can indeed swallow PM for years..but not without breaks i think.

(18-03-2015, 10:21 AM)march Wrote:  Hi ladies,

Thanks for your encouragement, I will give the PM another chance Smile

Sometimes before the period has to start my breast is bigger than now on PM, so I thought it didn't work for me.

Hannah - I wish your bottle was speaking the truth! 3 months it's not bad at all. In some reviews they say it should be taken for 6 - 12 months for the permanent effect, and that there is maintenance dose after that, and some say there is no permanent effect.

Glad you're giving it another chanceWink We'll see what it does in time right..what's on the bottle are just indications and speculations..

My experience and research has been the following:
Pm works very well for bio-males, but not so for bio-females. The reason is male's estrogen receptors are so low that they yearn for more estrogen, and opposite is true for bio-females. If a bio-female is very low in estrogen, then in that case she can take moderate amount of pm and must cycle it. POM

Also keep in mind that, anecdotally speaking, 350 mg/day is a fairly low dose. I'm certainly not suggesting that you up your dosage willy-nilly, because you absolutely have to listen to your body, but I would suggest cruising the program pages for PM protocols that have worked and check out the dosages there. Last year I was on PM 200 mg/day, and while I didn't grow at all, I didn't lose anything either through a pretty significant weight loss. So there was activity, just not visible growth.

Again, as long as there are no adverse side effects, I'd consider ramping up a bit based on someone else's experience and protocol that feels like it might be a fit for you.

Xo, Soli

(19-03-2015, 05:07 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Also keep in mind that, anecdotally speaking, 350 mg/day is a fairly low dose. I'm certainly not suggesting that you up your dosage willy-nilly, because you absolutely have to listen to your body, but I would suggest cruising the program pages for PM protocols that have worked and check out the dosages there. Last year I was on PM 200 mg/day, and while I didn't grow at all, I didn't lose anything either through a pretty significant weight loss. So there was activity, just not visible growth.

Again, as long as there are no adverse side effects, I'd consider ramping up a bit based on someone else's experience and protocol that feels like it might be a fit for you.

Xo, Soli

Hi
How much pm did you have to take to make you grow I'm thinking of going with 500 mg
Thanks

(19-03-2015, 06:56 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(19-03-2015, 05:07 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Also keep in mind that, anecdotally speaking, 350 mg/day is a fairly low dose. I'm certainly not suggesting that you up your dosage willy-nilly, because you absolutely have to listen to your body, but I would suggest cruising the program pages for PM protocols that have worked and check out the dosages there. Last year I was on PM 200 mg/day, and while I didn't grow at all, I didn't lose anything either through a pretty significant weight loss. So there was activity, just not visible growth.

Xo, Soli

Hi
How much pm did you have to take to make you grow I'm thinking of going with 500 mg
Thanks

Hi BwB!

I never took enough for growth, so I can't speak to that, and of course the amount required is going to be different for everybody. I have seen starting amounts of 500 mg/day, and some end up going as high as 2000/day. But you'll have to judge for yourself how you react to any given dosage and delivery system.

Hypothetically speaking, if it were me trying to grow with PM, I might go with the 400 mg/day total split up into two doses of 200 mg each and see how I felt. Since we're all experimenting with this, we can't know until we know, you know?

Smile

Xo, Soli

Personally to stay safer then safe(for shitpants like meTongue) I would start at 200mg and after 3 weeks or a month(I would do 28 days my cycle) then ramp it up with 100MG or 200MG. Just step by step so you have all controll and if you experience side effects they will be less severe I guess..
To talk about my bottle again it says: 2X2 a day.
1 capsule is 300mg so 1200mg.
Also it says when you are happy with the results you can limit your dosing and take a maintenance dose off 1 or 2 capsules a day.
Well it sounds really promising cant wait to start..I guess it can take upto two months since I'm in a recovery process so I dont want to take the risk that PM affects this.

My package says maximum 2 pills daily (1 pill = 350 mg), so I thought for my weight no need more than 1 pill to be safe.

For sure the effect will be better if the dose is more but I think the risk is not worth it, especially if the size will go back to normal after stopping the pills.

Isn't it strange that different bottles recommend different dosage?

Yes it is, but it happens a lot. I would as well take about 600-800 to start with.. My weight is about 117 lbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon