Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying PM 350 mg once daily

(19-03-2015, 09:09 PM)march Wrote:  My package says maximum 2 pills daily (1 pill = 350 mg), so I thought for my weight no need more than 1 pill to be safe.

For sure the effect will be better if the dose is more but I think the risk is not worth it, especially if the size will go back to normal after stopping the pills.

Isn't it strange that different bottles recommend different dosage?

For sure, I wonder if the reason is that Ainterol knows it buyer's are transitioners, or women who are hard core to get to bigger breast's.

How big are the 350 mg capsules in the bottles please? Are they the large size and without additional filler?
I have purchased a 500 gm bag of PM. I have 000 size capsules. They are large, 1" long.

(19-03-2015, 06:56 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(19-03-2015, 05:07 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Also keep in mind that, anecdotally speaking, 350 mg/day is a fairly low dose. I'm certainly not suggesting that you up your dosage willy-nilly, because you absolutely have to listen to your body, but I would suggest cruising the program pages for PM protocols that have worked and check out the dosages there. Last year I was on PM 200 mg/day, and while I didn't grow at all, I didn't lose anything either through a pretty significant weight loss. So there was activity, just not visible growth.

Again, as long as there are no adverse side effects, I'd consider ramping up a bit based on someone else's experience and protocol that feels like it might be a fit for you.

Xo, Soli

Hi
How much pm did you have to take to make you grow I'm thinking of going with 500 mg
Thanks
BeautywithBoobs has done it again. Not paying attention to what people say! Soledad said, "..was on PM 200 mg/day, and while I didn't grow at all..."
BWB's question to her, "How much did you have to take to make you grow?":Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon