Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My quest to go from an a cup to a b cup in 4 months

I would say that I see some progress and a difference in shape. It is in the cleavage area. It seems like the boobs are closer together because it is more fleshy in the middle. Good luck!

I think you can see your progress in your side views!! Ps you have nice lips lol they`re so luscious!

Just stumbled across your thread . Question for you , have thought of noogling . If not consider it seriously . Everyone using noogle have seen results .

(01-05-2015, 09:14 AM)char Wrote:  I would say that I see some progress and a difference in shape. It is in the cleavage area. It seems like the boobs are closer together because it is more fleshy in the middle. Good luck!

Thanks dear more cleavage so excited

(01-05-2015, 08:52 PM)Bambii Wrote:  I think you can see your progress in your side views!! Ps you have nice lips lol they`re so luscious!

Thank you but I want my lips to become bigger so they can look big especially when I do a close mouthed smile
If you want some tips on how I am trying to make my lips bigger I can give you them!!!
Glad you see some progress

(02-05-2015, 01:21 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Just stumbled across your thread . Question for you , have thought of noogling . If not consider it seriously . Everyone using noogle have seen results .

Yes I really want to noogleberry especially after reading the reviews on the noogleberry forum
But I'm going to dorm at college next year
But after that year I can switch to an apartment with my own room to noogleberry so sadly I cannot noogleberry for at least a year or so

(02-05-2015, 02:29 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(02-05-2015, 01:21 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Just stumbled across your thread . Question for you , have thought of noogling . If not consider it seriously . Everyone using noogle have seen results .

Yes I really want to noogleberry especially after reading the reviews on the noogleberry forum
But after that year I can switch to an apartment with my own room to noogleberry so sadly I cannot noogleberry for at least a year or so
You will have at least 1 year before your coledge !! Go for it .

(02-05-2015, 03:56 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Oh I mean like in the fall 2015 so I only have a few months also am going on caeca for a month so can't noogleberry right now
But I hope my program now will help me get up to a small 32b

(03-05-2015, 12:54 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  

Oh I mean like in the fall 2015 so I only have a few months also am going on caeca for a month so can't noogleberry right now

What are your under and over bust measurements ? Being nosey Smile

(03-05-2015, 02:03 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(03-05-2015, 12:54 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  

What are your under and over bust measurements ? Being nosey Smile

Under 28
Over 33.2

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon