Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My quest to go from an a cup to a b cup in 4 months

(26-03-2015, 09:22 PM)Happy-days1 Wrote:  Interesting program, can I ask why you take different dosages of fenugreek? Is it more effective to up the intake and keep changing?

I'm just upping the dosages the from there I will take 3050 on wards

Hi BB.

This is a very interesting program. I grew from 30A to 30B with PM after 4-5 months in 2013. I did a program similar to Chiyomilk's. Afterwards, I've stalled until today. I still haven't broken though cup B to my ultimate goal is 30C...

Goodluck on your program.

(27-03-2015, 04:52 AM)Koko Wrote:  Hi BB.

This is a very interesting program. I grew from 30A to 30B with PM after 4-5 months in 2013. I did a program similar to Chiyomilk's. Afterwards, I've stalled until today. I still haven't broken though cup B to my ultimate goal is 30C...

Goodluck on your program.

Thanks for the good luck and congrats on your growth did you grow an inch or did you have to grow more to gain a cup
Also does it feel a lot different to be a b cup than an a cup

Ok so since I have read mixed reviews on fso, fish oil, msm of being good and bad for nbe I decided to drop all those and just take fenu 3000mg
I might take msm if I find more good reviews also I am taking a break from massaging
I might do binural beats in May and June when I have more time

That's all for now

Progress photos as if April 8 2015
Please comment if you see any differences

More

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

More

Front view

Unfortunately, I don't see any boobie progress, but I must say I like your nipples, they stand out so nice Wink Don't get discouraged, hasn't been a long time yet. I think you should give any plan 3 months before you decide if it works or not.

(09-04-2015, 01:37 AM)James98 Wrote:  Unfortunately, I don't see any boobie progress, but I must say I like your nipples, they stand out so nice Wink Don't get discouraged, hasn't been a long time yet. I think you should give any plan 3 months before you decide if it works or not.

going to add 2000-3000mg of powedered msm now brand
bought another bottle of nature's way fenugreek 180 caps i have enough supply for 300mg/day until upto middle june

should i add fso internally still researching that one

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon