Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tracking progress

Here's a starting picture. To track progress. Oh gawd. Its just boobs. I'll be ok. Lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your breasts have a nice shape and they are a little bit bigger than mine were at the start of my journey.

Good luck with your program. Smile

Quote:YES.....Smile POM
Big Grin
(14-03-2015, 01:54 PM)peggy Wrote:  Your breasts have a nice shape and they are a little bit bigger than mine were at the start of my journey.

Good luck with your program. Smile

Thanks peggy Big Grin

They're a bit on the small side, but I LOVE the shape!! They're quite pretty and if you can keep that same shape when they get bigger (and they will!), they'll be just GORGEOUS!!!! TONS of good luck, hun!!

(14-03-2015, 07:51 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  They're a bit on the small side, but I LOVE the shape!! They're quite pretty and if you can keep that same shape when they get bigger (and they will!), they'll be just GORGEOUS!!!! TONS of good luck, hun!!

Oh I really hope so. These itty bitties were able to breastfeed my son full time, he was a fat baby too Big Grin

So the soreness has diminished maybe its time to up that fenugreek, just a notch tho.

It doesn't matter what size they are, you'll ALWAYS have more than enough milk for the job! I know of a few women that are STILL breastfeeding their kids and they're about to go into Jr. High School!!

Lol yeah you're right.
I'm considering adding maca, to balance things out. I don't want to take too many things so I might drop the fennel if I add Maca. Any advise?

(15-03-2015, 03:25 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  Lol yeah you're right.
I'm considering adding maca, to balance things out. I don't want to take too many things so I might drop the fennel if I add Maca. Any advise?
-----------------------------------------------------------
I would not cut fennel. Right now I am having it as seeds in my green tea. Other than good hormonal benefits, it is very good for stomach and digestion. POM

(15-03-2015, 04:03 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
I would not cut fennel. Right now I am having it as seeds in my green tea. Other than good hormonal benefits, it is very good for stomach and digestion. POM
I have been felling much better GI wise. Thanks for the advice. I was going thru some threads and it seems that most people agree that fenugreek should be taken with another herb because it is not after all a Phytoestrogenic but a prolactin. Any advice on this? Maybe I could start some red clover? I'm trying to avoid PM for the moment.

(15-03-2015, 04:19 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  
(15-03-2015, 04:03 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
I have been felling much better GI wise. Thanks for the advice. I was going thru some threads and it seems that most people agree that fenugreek should be taken with another herb because it is not after all a Phytoestrogenic but a prolactin. Any advice on this? Maybe I could start some red clover? I'm trying to avoid PM for the moment.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Well, according to Lotus, and Lovely11 it is not prolactin, see the following thread for their discussion on fenugreek:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22976&page=2

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon