Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If you could, would you? If you can, do you?

I have no doubts, If I could I would with any part of my body I definitely would perform some oral self pleasuring. Cool

(27-02-2015, 05:51 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(27-02-2015, 02:52 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  My ex was also very good at licking my nipples!! I have NO idea what she'd do to them, and she refused to tell me, but it felt INCREDIBLE!!!! If I'd already come inside of her, her licking them would make me cum again!! Also like you/yours, she cheated on me after 10 years of my loyalty towards her. I guess I should've dumped HER after she stopped fucking me at the 4 year point, but I was madly in love with her and hoped we'd get married and there was always the possibility that maybe she'd get out of her no sex slump, but, she never did, at least not with me!!!!
As per the question at hand, if I could reach, I most CERTAINLY would lick/suck them!! I've tried a few times, but I still can't reach. :-( My neck and tongue just aren't long enough. :-( Hmmmm! Hey!! Maybe if I made my tits grow bigger...!!!!
As I've said here months ago, these days, in order for me to get off, most of the time, I have to put on a silky or spandex bra and rub my nipples very, very lightly and slowly through the bra with the edge of my fingernails and it feels INCREDIBLE!!! Not quite as good as what Madame Ex used to do to them, but in the same ballpark!! I just hope that I never wear holes through my two fave bras!!!! Although, I noticed that if a bra has ribbed cups and the ribs are very thin, it's almost like you're putting a vibrator on them when you rub through the bra!
GEEZ!! Now, I NEED to go put on a bra and play with them!!!!

Sorry to hear your ex wasn't so great. Hopefully you didn't make the same mistake I did and get back with her years later just to find out she really hadn't changed. Wink

While we were together, she was great!!
No, after I left her, she stayed with her "FRIEND, David" for another year and then left him telling me that he was a killer and didn't want anything to do with him anymore!! (Nice, that she threw away 10 years of MY life for just ONE of his!!) Next thing I knew, she went back to India, then to Denmark and stayed there ever since. Last I actually saw her was in 2002, about 8 months after I left her. She's written me a few times since then, but I don't go into lengthy extrapolations when I answer her. I'm not mean, but I'm not exactly friendly, either. I only write her out of the blue when we have a family tragedy just to let her know what's going on. Otherwise, I don't really care if I ever hear from her again.
It felt to me like she would put my areola in her mouth, slowly lick upward, then quickly lick downward with the bottom of her tongue. I'm pretty sure it was the downward like that really did it!! [/quote]

(27-02-2015, 05:51 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Not to toot my own horn

Geez!! If I could reach to be able to do that, I'd never leave the house!!

I've tried and succeeded, but it's much too uncomfortable to be able to relax and enjoy it while doing so.

(28-02-2015, 09:35 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I've tried and succeeded, but it's much too uncomfortable to be able to relax and enjoy it while doing so.

Which? Licking your nipples or tooting your own horn?

F&I....in the shower the other day I was doing the morning routine of massage.....held my right boob and sort of squeezed it. I went 'wow...I might can pull that up and...."

I actually did it....on a whim....but it does have future possibilities as they get larger.

(28-02-2015, 10:20 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(28-02-2015, 09:35 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I've tried and succeeded, but it's much too uncomfortable to be able to relax and enjoy it while doing so.

um, the former. I am not that flexible.

(28-02-2015, 11:20 PM)elainecd Wrote:  F&I....in the shower the other day I was doing the morning routine of massage.....held my right boob and sort of squeezed it. I went 'wow...I might can pull that up and...."

I actually did it....on a whim....but it does have future possibilities as they get larger.

I thought that too - but in fact it became first more difficult and then impossible.

(01-03-2015, 01:02 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(28-02-2015, 10:20 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  

um, the former. I am not that flexible.
I know what you mean! I can't even reach the former, YET!! I can reach it with the end of my toothbrush if I put the brush in my mouth, but that's it.

So speaking of "talented" tongues, I can tie a cherry stem in a knot in less than 5 seconds, and I can repeat that over and over! Big Grin

(28-02-2015, 06:30 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I only write her out of the blue when we have a family tragedy just to let her know what's going on. Otherwise, I don't really care if I ever hear from her again.

I understand you may want to communicate that kind of information, but is it worthwhile in the end? To each their own, but I would think it would be best to cut all ties rather than leaving that thin line still open and lingering. Easier said than done I am sure. Dodgy

(28-02-2015, 06:30 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  It felt to me like she would put my areola in her mouth, slowly lick upward, then quickly lick downward with the bottom of her tongue. I'm pretty sure it was the downward like that really did it!!

Yeah, I am sure it was, the underside of the tongue has a completely different texture. It is a lot more smooth, again not that I would personally know, just what has been relayed to me as I let my playful tongue do its thing. Wink

(27-02-2015, 05:51 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Not to toot my own horn
(28-02-2015, 06:37 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Geez!! If I could reach to be able to do that, I'd never leave the house!!

I was wondering how long it was going to take before someone decided to take it down that path. I should have phrased that differently, ha ha ha, oh well.

(28-02-2015, 10:20 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Which? Licking your nipples or tooting your own horn?
(01-03-2015, 01:02 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  um, the former. I am not that flexible.
(01-03-2015, 01:28 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I know what you mean! I can't even reach the former, YET!! I can reach it with the end of my toothbrush if I put the brush in my mouth, but that's it.

Ha ha ha, I guess that would be some serious flexibility to achieve the latter WantAPair, or serious endowment I suppose would work as well. A shame that the experience was not comfortable Sarah, perhaps with continued practice it would get easier? Wink

(28-02-2015, 11:20 PM)elainecd Wrote:  F&I....in the shower the other day I was doing the morning routine of massage.....held my right boob and sort of squeezed it. I went 'wow...I might can pull that up and...."

(01-03-2015, 01:08 AM)AnnieBL Wrote:  I thought that too - but in fact it became first more difficult and then impossible.

Hmm, this is not sounding promising at all. Oh well, I can dream I suppose. Who knows maybe someday I'll reach my goal! I guess that would make it a childhood dream come true. Ha ha ha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon