Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soli's Program

I hope n wish u get wonderful results with goat's rue.
It is kinda expensive n I've to save money for my vacation right now can't spent a lot on nb but if I'm tempted enough then I nugget buy some atleast for 2 months for b4 n while in vacation to give me better swelling.

How do u make yr green drink. Also what u think we should use ffor cleanse. I've heard abt milk thistle n Dim which one u think is better if u have n opinion about it

(20-04-2015, 03:23 AM)Lilylittle Wrote:  I hope n wish u get wonderful results with goat's rue.
It is kinda expensive n I've to save money for my vacation right now can't spent a lot on nb but if I'm tempted enough then I nugget buy some atleast for 2 months for b4 n while in vacation to give me better swelling.

How do u make yr green drink. Also what u think we should use ffor cleanse. I've heard abt milk thistle n Dim which one u think is better if u have n opinion about it

Hi Lily!

Thank you! I hope so too! You're right, goat's rue is expensive, but anecdotally it seems to really help with volume (even just temporarily) so I think it's worth checking out. Smile

I use Trader Joe's powdered green drink, it's good stuff and pretty inexpensive, comparatively. I think I'm going to try to replicate SurferJoe's nutritional mix with the green drink, brewer's yeast and rice bran for more complete balanced nutrition.

Regarding the cleanse, both milk thistle and DIM look pretty good, and since I'll be off the BO, I think both of them have merits. DIM is especially good with the excess estrogen, so I think that might be more important. Most likely I'll keep up with the other supplements and just lay off BO for a week or two, so DIM might be the thing. But I'll be researching for the next couple of months. Who knows what else I'll turn up?

Tongue

Xo, Soli

(26-02-2015, 05:22 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi AquaA!

I've actually been taking the maca for a few months now, mainly because it just makes me feel good. I was on really low doses of PM last year for about 6 months and I think I became E dominant, so initially began the maca to balance things back out again. I just began feeling great, and decided to keep on with it. So far, I've actually lost a few pounds, and overall I'm hoping to reduce my hip measurements, but I'll certainly keep track of where and how changes occur in the booty area, if any!

What I have noticed elsewhere, though, is pretty immediate tingling and tenderness in the boobs. The very first day I took the BO (500 mg/day for the first week) I felt breast activity, though it lasted only part of that first week. I bumped up to 750/day last Sunday, and the tingling and tenderness has increased and continued.

I'm excited to see where the BO gets me!

Xo, Soli

First congrats on your success i hope you achieve your avatar
i see you took pm did you get any results form it?
thanks

Thanks BwB! I wish you success also!

I was on extremely low doses of PM, to the tune of 200mg/day, so I didn't see any increase per se. But during this same time period I was under a great deal of stress and lost about 30 pounds very quickly, and still didn't lose any of the precious little breast tissue I had. So I guess I would call that some activity, even though it doesn't register on the measuring tape. Smile

Hope that helps!

Xo, Soli

(20-04-2015, 06:27 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Thanks BwB! I wish you success also!

I was on extremely low doses of PM, to the tune of 200mg/day, so I didn't see any increase per se. But during this same time period I was under a great deal of stress and lost about 30 pounds very quickly, and still didn't lose any of the precious little breast tissue I had. So I guess I would call that some activity, even though it doesn't register on the measuring tape. Smile

Hope that helps!

Xo, Soli

That's pretty good no boob loss for 30 pounds
Were you able to gain the weight back and did u cycle the pm
I want to try it but a bit scared
Thnks

Hi BwB!

I didn't gain the weight back, but I don't want to, so that's a good thing. I'm sure I could if I tried. Blush I don't think the PM had anything to do with the weight loss, though.

I did cycle the PM, and experienced no side effects other than I found out I was (or became) estrogen dominant.

Xo, Soli

[attachment=9563]

Hmm, the measuring tape says otherwise, but I'm not really seeing much of a difference. I feel a difference though. Is it width or imagination?

Xo, Soli

[attachment=9564]That was before, this is after.

I may need a primer on how folks post multiple picture in one thread...

Xo, Soli

(03-05-2015, 05:39 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  That was before, this is after.

I may need a primer on how folks post multiple picture in one thread...

Xo, Soli
They're getting bigger!!

Go to Browse and click on that button. It opens up your picture file. You double click your chosen picture, then you get sent back here at which point you click on Add Attachment.
Go back over to the Browse button and do it all over again. Then again for a third picture.
Put your cursor in the message frame where you want the first picture to appear, then click the first button under the Add Attachment bottom. do the same for the other two pictures, then click Post Reply.

Hey Soli! I see some progress Smile Good luck to you, you're doing massage also right?

Did you finally incorporate goat's rue into your routine? I'm a bit curious to try it haha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon