Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it possible for only one breast to grow?

I've been on my program(full program) for about a week in a half, and so far I've had some slight growth but only in my left breast. Is it possible for only one to grow?

(25-02-2015, 04:36 PM)AAgoAway Wrote:  I've been on my program(full program) for about a week in a half, and so far I've had some slight growth but only in my left breast. Is it possible for only one to grow?

One of mine is a slightly different shape and size to the other (like a lot of us here) and it was more a point of "at my peak" when doing NBE one was progressing faster than the other and it showed in my bra shots, its not that the other one wont grow its more, one responds faster and the other has to catch up. You'l notice it esp if its the bigger one that's responding first.

It is the bigger one, it was always just a subtle difference but now you can definitely tell it's bigger! Good to know the other one will catch up eventually. Thanks Smile

Yeah, but, why would you want to?? Unless you were trying to make one bigger to be equal to the other.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon