Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One boob bigger than the other

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem. My left boob is a size B bra, and my right is a size D. I know one boob is bigger than the other, but are they suppose to have this much of a difference? Also my left boob feels like it has a lump or something. I am 15 1/2, so I know there still developing, but they have stayed this size since I turned 14 and grew a little bit here and there. Thanks![/font]

It is important to get enough vitamins and minerals especially during the Luteal phase (including the late half of the luteal phase) and menstruation. In the following text there are some vitamin and mineral guidelines. http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2...022013.php These vitamins and minerals are important to prevent fibrosis breasts, and to keep healthy. You can also look at the DRI values, and stay well below the UL.

Another thing to do is to eat a lot of fiber, because guy flora converts it into chemicals that fight tumors/cancers as a precaution. The body nor bad tissue can make use of most fiber. It is only as a precaution, it doesn't necessarily mean there's a tumor.

Fiber, proper vitamins and minerals and other nutrition is important regardless of health, as precautionary measures.

If you have a lump, it's best to see a doctor about it, and avoid topical NBE. Avoid most NBE, by the way. I hope you'll be fine.

Hi again. Better yet, a nutritionist would be good to see.
NBE Guide: Nutrition is a post on Vitamins and Minerals especially important against breast fibrosis.

I also read that primrose oil is good against breast fibrosis. Best of luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon