Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with a program

For some background I'm 22 with a 32AA level twoish hypoplastic deformity. I have recently begun trying to get normal breasts (especially for my body type).

For nearly two months I've been consistent in pumping in the mornings (between 30 min to an hour at relatively high suction). I do see and feel a slight difference in size/weight and it's getting a little exciting;however the shape is not improving significantly, they are still very top heavy with no underboob and my nipples/areola are still protruding.

The other thing I've noticed which makes me unhappy (and makes me wonder what to attribute my growth to) is that I'm getting a little chubby in the mid section .I've always been pretty muscular and healthy with a flat tummy but I've got this layer of cellulite and soft flab around my ribs and belly now. I'm partially attributing that to my first job which causes lots of stress and takes up most of my time (1st time teacher in a new state). I've been exercising more this past week and trying to be more careful with my diet in hopes of wittling down my waist and tummy, I just hope it won't cause my booby growth to disappear. I have just barely started trying to "fat brush" in hopes of moving unwanted pudge up into my breasts.

To make a long story short , aside from what I'm currently doing should I add herbs or creams? What are successful programs other hypoplastic girls have done/are doing? I want to speed up and improve my results but not compromise my waistline (which used to be a good feature of mine *sigh*).

Firstly, don't call it a deformity.

You can try fenugreek, which can be found in the spice sections in stores. It can be applied topically any time during your cycle because it increases width.

There's also prolactin or lactogogue herbs, but for your goals, apply it mostly during the luteal phase. Only during the luteal phase, do these convert into progesterone by the body, which causes width increase. Be sure to balance out fenugreek, with a prolactin herb and an aromatase herb. It's unhealthy to just take one effect of herb, you need at least two.

You can take a prolactin herb during menstruation to lower its symptoms. Aromatase may help with distributing abdominal fat into other areas you may want it.

Anti-dht herbs are also good to lower inhibitory effects of powerful androgens.

Green tea would be of benefit for the mid section, it also makes a great addition to an effective NBE program. Also consider adding in omega 3-6-9's, chia seeds are a great omega 3 source, walnuts too. Coconut oil (1-2 tablespoons daily) can help build tissue, cut down the middle, add volume and reduce androgens. That's just a few things you could do to start with.

Good luck. Smile btw, thank you for teaching.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon