Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Boot Camp

I too have a Ninja mixer but I use it only for banana smoothies most of the time. Tongue

Here is my recipe for a banana smoothie:

2 cups coconut water
4-5 ripe bananas
1 tsp Maca Wink
2 tbsp brown rice protein
2 tbsp rice bran

This makes 2 servings.

As for juicing, I can recommend the Breville juicer which you can buy at Amazon for just 100 bucks. I have it since many years and I really love, love, love it. Wink Very good juicer, never had a problem with it. http://www.amazon.com/Breville-BJE200XL-Fountain-700-Watt-Extractor/dp/B000MDHH06/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1424283204&sr=8-2&keywords=breville+juicer

I dont have any recipes, I just juice whatever I have in my fridge (carrots, celery, zucchini, cucumber, sweet peppers...). Pineapple juice is delicious too. Smile

(18-02-2015, 07:24 PM)peggy Wrote:  I too have a Ninja mixer but I use it only for banana smoothies most of the time. Tongue

2 cups coconut water
4-5 ripe bananas
1 tsp Maca Wink
2 tbsp rice bran

This makes 2 servings.

As for juicing, I can recommend the Breville juicer which you can buy at Amazon for just 100 bucks. I have it since many years and I really love, love, love it. Wink Very good juicer, never had a problem with it. http://www.amazon.com/Breville-BJE200XL-Fountain-700-Watt-Extractor/dp/B000MDHH06/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1424283204&sr=8-2&keywords=breville+juicer

I dont have any recipes, I just juice whatever I have in my fridge (carrots, celery, zucchini, cucumber, sweet peppers...). Pineapple juice is delicious too. Smile

I Better say and post everything I need to today while I can get online!!! :p
Fist - Peggy you are the healthiest person I know!
Second - Lotus thanks for that, I have some cucumber in the fridge, will take some to work today.
Third - Is there a third?? OH yes I just remembered - Do you guys think that by having some "raw' veggies or fruit provides sufficient enzymes to break down food?

My chiropractor told me to have some herbs on the window sill and to put some with every meal and that will provide enough enzymes for digestion, leading me to believe that maybe pre picked and/or refridgertd raw food might loose their enzymes?

Thanks guys Smile

The coopers ligament looks promising, no doubt. Do you like Top Gear?, that show is hilarious, maybe a gun enthusiast huh. Big Grin

I think my thought were inspired by a very old sketch by the late Kenny Everitt. Not as his character "Cupid Stunt" .
But in a previous "Life" I was in an airborne infantry regiment.

(18-02-2015, 07:24 PM)peggy Wrote:  I too have a Ninja mixer but I use it only for banana smoothies most of the time. Tongue

2 cups coconut water
4-5 ripe bananas
1 tsp Maca Wink
2 tbsp rice bran

This makes 2 servings.

Thanks Peggy, Big Grin

Runs to the store for mo nanas, pineapples, zucchini, (oh the hell with it) I'll be in the produce section having fun lol. Big Grin

(18-02-2015, 07:45 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Third - Is there a third?? OH yes I just remembered - Do you guys think that by having some "raw' veggies or fruit provides sufficient enzymes to break down food?

My chiropractor told me to have some herbs on the window sill and to put some with every meal and that will provide enough enzymes for digestion, leading me to believe that maybe pre picked and/or refridgertd raw food might loose their enzymes?

Great question, raw fruits and veggies are a great source to aid in digestion, and they say that to make sure and have at least 75% intake of raw fruits and veggies to get those enzymes naturally. Here's a few:

Like raw honey
Avocado
Coconut oil
Pineapple

(18-02-2015, 08:05 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  I think my thought were inspired by a very old sketch by the late Kenny Everitt. Not as his character "Cupid Stunt" .
But in a previous "Life" I was in an airborne infantry regiment.

Thank you for the service, those that serve know the sacrifice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon