Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I feel like ive read this from here b4 but cant find anything..

so I have a longish big nose. the length doesnt really bother me its just that the end is a lil droopy like a birds nose :/ ive hated it for sooo many years. i also wouldnt mind pushing my cartilidge down cuz it does stick up a little bit. My nose isnt too wide I dont care about that part.

i was looking at nose clips, nose huggies.. all those things that suppose to help but theres so many mixed reviews!! theres like this one for 100$ that vibrates on ur nose n its suppose to help alot but idk has anyone tried it??

I dont need a huge difference in my nose becuz i dont wanna make it too obvious but to push it down a little and to maybe correct my "droopy nose" (but that part i doubt would happen) would be okay for now. Thnanks ladies!

I think it would be easier to just contour your nose.

(16-02-2015, 09:13 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  I think it would be easier to just contour your nose.

the thing is.. I cant stand makeup :/ the only thing i can stand is mascara. gotta love my long lashes! Also im a very active girl and Ill sweat alot (dont want my "smaller nose illusion" to drip off) and summer time i wanna be completely makeup free at the beach and pool parties!

If anybody is interested in this subject.. i also found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8iaBBnIFBs

(16-02-2015, 11:40 PM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  
(16-02-2015, 09:13 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  I think it would be easier to just contour your nose.

the thing is.. I cant stand makeup :/ the only thing i can stand is mascara. gotta love my long lashes! Also im a very active girl and Ill sweat alot (dont want my "smaller nose illusion" to drip off) and summer time i wanna be completely makeup free at the beach and pool parties!

Yeah I get what you're saying,but it is the easiest and most effective aside from surgery. Just a bit of shade under the tip since that's the part you don't like, maybe like a strategic tan lol. Otherwise maybe play with the proportions of the rest of your face? What are your lips like? Lips are easier to enhance than the nose imo(lip plumper ect) get swelling, wipe it off and bam no make up still. lol that's about all I could think of.

(17-02-2015, 07:01 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(16-02-2015, 11:40 PM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  

Yeah I get what you're saying,but it is the easiest and most effective aside from surgery. Just a bit of shade under the tip since that's the part you don't like, maybe like a strategic tan lol. Otherwise maybe play with the proportions of the rest of your face? What are your lips like? Lips are easier to enhance than the nose imo(lip plumper ect) get swelling, wipe it off and bam no make up still. lol that's about all I could think of.

haha thanku! sadly I have very small thin lips.. so wishing i had a more graceful feminine face is kinda sucks with the big nose as well! I also saw a video of how to get fuller higher cheek bones so ima try that out.. hopefully that helps Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon