Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Caffeine okay?

(17-02-2015, 06:17 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6402915

i found this but it paints a prettier picture than what i believed to be true.

Id still take my pills a good hour away from my pills though, cant break the habits of a lifetime. Hands freaken down im gonna get some dark choccy for my coffee though and adding in coconut oil was a dream Smile

Good find, the amount of contradictions is maddening huh. Rolleyes

(17-02-2015, 06:31 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(17-02-2015, 06:17 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6402915

i found this but it paints a prettier picture than what i believed to be true.

Id still take my pills a good hour away from my pills though, cant break the habits of a lifetime. Hands freaken down im gonna get some dark choccy for my coffee though and adding in coconut oil was a dream Smile

Good find, the amount of contradictions is maddening huh. Rolleyes

Oh cool glad u reaponded that way. Any other website i would have poo poo'd over but these guys seem to be on the nail. They didnt mention supplemental iron absorbtion unless my beer googles deceive me Shy

The Mayo Clinic state that consuming more than 500-600 mg of caffeine a day may lead to insomnia, nervousness, restlessness, irritability, an upset stomach, a fast heartbeat and even muscle tremors. However, previous research has linked even moderate amounts of caffeine to negative health effects...  Hope the above information is helpful.

(16-02-2015, 01:41 AM)nsas Wrote:  I read several posts throughout this board that caffeine is not conducive to NBE. I'm going to place an order for Green Tea Extract for another issue. Will caffeine really affect my growth adversely?

I am not too sure but I avoid it. I have only had like two cups of coffee in the past 6 months.

Caffeine blocks estrogen receptors which allow for the absorption of boob-friendly herbs.

(10-02-2018, 11:05 AM)nanakante Wrote:  Caffeine blocks estrogen receptors which allow for the absorption of boob-friendly herbs.

Is there any supportive literature for that? I believe I have  xcess E “maybe” and everyone says to avoid coffee as it can increase the load? I need to stop it anyway cause it hinders nutrient absorption but it’s the first I’ve heard re blocking estrogens, I’d be gutted if that’s what’s held me back...

As you know, herbal supplements in breast enhancement pills go through your stomach first before they get absorbed into your blood and start working.The problem with drinking coffee while taking supplements and pills that can increase your bust size is that caffeine can block herbs from getting absorbed into your blood stream. Since herbal ingredients are not fully absorbed, pills may not give you as strong results as you would get them in case where you avoid drinking coffee and other carbonated drinks completely.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon