Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

who here has gained more than two sizes with massage only

(12-08-2015, 04:20 PM)Juggsoftea Wrote:  
(04-08-2015, 09:41 AM)jolene241 Wrote:  This is what I was wondering. I have gone through post after post, searching for hours on this website and all I seem to come across is pumping and noogleberry. I really don't want to buy any equipment and don't have time for sitting and pumping an hour a day. I am glad you asked this question. It needs to be directly addressed. It would help to hear some stories that will motivate and encourage.

You're welcome to ask me. I didn't pump. I really did just dedicate my time to massage.

May i ask which massage you've been doing? Some people say when we perform the massage, we should move breast tissue with our hands, others say we should slide our hands in a circular motion over the breasts. Which method are you using ?

Newbie here, I'm also liking this question! I'm still working my way around the forum (and yet to discover the most effective way to search), so I think threads with titles like this can be pretty useful, not to mention extremely inspiring!

Lotus, that's amazing that you grew that much with ONLY massage :O
I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for your exact method somewhere else here on Breastnexus, if you aren't able to repost it in this thread!

...And here I was thinking that the only way to get results in NBE was through herbs or pumping!

@Lotus 4 cups is amazing!! What herbs did you use? And did you use them the entire time while massaging or did you have some growth with solely massaging?

(13-08-2015, 10:03 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(13-08-2015, 06:50 PM)Goddess04 Wrote:  I also like this question. I really appreciate the information and time users like Lotus and many others have contributed to this site. It really is invaluable. And i'm sure one day a scientific breakthrough/Eureka will be made in NBE and it will be within this very site. (here's looking at you Lotus Wink

Goddess, funny you should mention this, Wink

I do believe I have unlocked the boobie code, the only problem is interpreting all the data into terms/definitions we can all understand. Believe you me, I have been painstakingly obsessed with this riddle. Frankly, imo it's all about the biosynthesis of sex steroids/fats/exercise/massage/diet/mood/supplementation, and timing.......in other words, the dinural release times.

This diagram explains the biosynthesis of steroids ...........(the code is pictured, lol).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10103]

Hopefully I can decode it soon, although it's very time consuming covering both sexes. RolleyesBig Grin

Hello Lotus. Can you tell me what massage you've been doing? I know you are gonna tell me that i have to research but English is not my mother tongue so it tooks a lot for me to understand :/ I've checked your personal program but it was over 200 pages and i got very confused. If you can help me about that i'd be appreciated.

(02-09-2015, 09:17 PM)Capella Wrote:  Hello Lotus, Can you tell me what massage you've been doing? I know you are gonna tell me that i have to research but English is not my mother tongue so it tooks a lot for me to understand :/ I've checked your personal program but it was over 200 pages and i got very confused. If you can help me about that i'd be appreciated.

Big Grin that's funny, ok no problem. I'm sorry I missed a few questions in this thread, Rolleyes here's what I use for massage, but I also used herbs too.

(21-11-2014, 09:02 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The massages I do,

Massage
1) While in a seated position, arms rested at your side and hands on your thighs.
2) Now raise your arms (elbows) as high as you can while keeping your hands on your thighs.
3) Then slowly squeeze your arms back down to your sides while adding pressure.(As if you had a ball under your arms and your simulating squeezing that ball as hard as you can on the way back down)
4) Do 3 sets of 10 ea. (or more if you can)
(Use a ball if it works better) Wink

Another massage
Also been working this Breast massage/exercise:
* With your hand grab your breast from your side, pull it towards the center of your chest, now hold and flex for 2-3 seconds or longer if you can, repeat up to 10 times!
* Try it with your palms pushing your breasts towards the center, as if your trying to touch your nipples together, now interlock your fingers together, using your hands squeeze like a cupping motion, also flex your pec's (tighten) at the same or alternate hand/pecs....up to 10 times.

Training the pectorals, the pectoralis major and minor (the chest "pecs") are the muscles that lie directly underneath the the breasts. As these muscles get bigger, they can push breast tissue upwards and outwards, providing visual volume, and resulting in a "perkier" appearance.

I've been doing my own version of an Isometric chest contraction, but for the purpose of demonstration, follow the first part of the video. This can be done anytime, standing or sitting, that's what is so perfect about it, no weights or mats.

No equipment needed chest exercise
http://youtube.com/watch?v=geOC7hCs930&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgeOC7hCs930
Heart 

You are the best Lotus Big Grin Thank you so much !

TBH, I've actually tried pumping a long time ago but massage really helps more on a deeper level at least I Feel.

I think it's physically impossible, unless you're willing to spend 15h a day while massaging your boobies HuhHuh

But once again, I come up to articles like this and I just wonder, where is truth http://www.viralthread.com/inventor-has-developed-a-vibrating-bra-that-increases-breast-size-in-just-seven/?utm_rcreplace_39=3220&utm_content=57_2

Well I've been doing 360 "Chi rotations" twice a day while doing standing leg lifts (since I'm trying to enhance my butt as well) and have gone up an inch in a week. I see a visible increase in fullness.

Not sure if the 'two sizes' thing is possible but my post weight loss sag has reduced significantly. I'm really pleased with these results. I also took some Diane 35 pills for my skin which could have helped but I doubt it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon