Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Relaxin for wider hips?

Hmm it's weird how hard it is to get your hands on something that increases relaxin considering how helpful they found it to be for fibromyalgia.

(14-02-2015, 12:52 AM)solomé_F Wrote:  not sure why i even posted this correspondence. after looking around a bit, i get the feeling they might practice deceptive business methods. sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you can delete it all but a word or so. Just hit the edit button. You only have about 24 hours to do so.

POM

If you want to increase relaxin, use lactogogues (hops, blessed thistle, fennel, asparagus root), or fenugreek during the luteal phase. At other times, it may not increase relaxin. There's no need for anything else. Extending the luteal phase, means more relaxin and progesterone, which are known to widen hips. Using the above herbs may help extend or skip a cycle, if you want more relaxin, but try not to skip two in a row.

@lovely11 what does missing a cycle help? Is it because you would have a longer luteal phase? Is all this something that those herbs you mentioned would do?

@PoisonIvy

longer luteal phase = more relaxin and progesterone = by means of the Corpus Luteum.

To answer your three questions, yes, I believe so. Prolactin and progesterone herbs signal for the corpus luteum to continue staying around, so it can release relaxin and progesterone.

@lovely11 TY You are so smart. I will def. try thank you.

Thank you PoisonIvy.

I was also thinking of topical aromatase diluted in carrier oil on the hip area, but away from the pubic area. An aromatase converts androgens into estrogens. Of course, its necessary to cycle or use a combination of aromatase with a botanical prolactin/progesterone.

Lavender, and tea tree oil are topical only aromatases. Peony is another aromatase. Aromatase is important because certain estrogens help strengthen bones, which have estrogen receptors.

Vitamin D is important. Also, equal Daily Value percentage amounts of calcium and magnesium are important for bone health.

Thanks lovely11 for all these useful research. I always learn something from you. POM

Thank you POM

That's worth looking into also. TY. If you have any success please PM me and let me know

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon