Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to BO!

Hey beautiful Smile did you try taking it right after a meal? Whenever any supplement makes me gassy, I take it after a meal and that does the trick. I'm taking 4000mg of Neocell and 5000mcg biotin, I don't think I will increase my dose for now. Let me know how the new brand goes with you once you get it.

I bought a new bra today 32DD, I don't fill the cup completely, especially the right boob (smaller one). Going to keep it for when I start pumping and hoping the swelling will fill it up. I have another bra that I bought a while back online, 30FF, it is HUGE. I don't even fill quarter of the cup lol. It looks so awkward and weird on me but since that's my goal size I'm keeping it for when it fits me. Aiming to fill it completely in a year. Bra shopping always motivates me even though I never know what size to buy.

(12-07-2015, 08:13 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Hey beautiful Smile did you try taking it right after a meal? Whenever any supplement makes me gassy, I take it after a meal and that does the trick. I'm taking 4000mg of Neocell and 5000mcg biotin, I don't think I will increase my dose for now. Let me know how the new brand goes with you once you get it.

I bought a new bra today 32DD, I don't fill the cup completely, especially the right boob (smaller one). Going to keep it for when I start pumping and hoping the swelling will fill it up. I have another bra that I bought a while back online, 30FF, it is HUGE. I don't even fill quarter of the cup lol. It looks so awkward and weird on me but since that's my goal size I'm keeping it for when it fits me. Aiming to fill it completely in a year. Bra shopping always motivates me even though I never know what size to buy.

Nah I took it on an empty tummy silly me. The other one Should be easier to handle Smile

2 weeks ago I added 500mg raw Maca to my program. I finished the gelatinized bottle I had and could only get my hands on raw ones. I also upped my BO dose to 1250 since the last cycle. My boobs have been looking bigger and fuller since my last luteal and now in follicular even when I finished my period, I still look fuller and bigger as opposed to being deflated. Problem is my face and back are breaking out like crazy which I know is due to the raw maca. I don't know if I should suck it up and keep taking it since it seems to be making an effect or should I stop? Maybe this growth is because of BO. What I know is ever since I added the raw maca I've been getting a lot of tingles, ones I haven't had since the beginning of this journey. I need advise on what to do??

While I can't advise you I can say I've only REALLY noticed having effect from raw maca too. Ie libido etc which is clearly hormone related. So heh while taking raw too high a dosage I Still found raw better??....

Its funny cause some websites say you need to have raw maca to get all the nutrients but then they say tradittionaly it was always cooked! Like I mentioned I only ever reLly noticed effects from raw. Crazy huh.

I never heard of maca of causing a break out-- but everyone is different, it could be an initial break out and could stop with time.. My advice is drink a lot of water, that should help balance the maca. Like with Biotin, it causes break outs.. you're suppose to drink a lot of water with that vitamin as to not break out.

it could be the BO, a friend of mine on here missed a day, took it the next day (she might have upped the dose to match, I cant remember) and she said they got even bigger. It could be that over time our body gets used to the BO, it dulls the receptors and when you make a change with the BO your body notices. Tongue

Actually raw maca is known to cause acne, that's why most people take gelatinized. When I took gelatinized maca in very high doses, didn't get acne but also it's nowhere as potent as raw. Going to up the raw dose to 1000mg a day next cycle, so far it's giving me so much energy, I love it. No butt gains though.

Going to also up the BO dose to 1500mg next cycle but after I take a week off all herbs to detox with milk thistle and dandelion root.
Loving Neocell and bioton Combo I'm taking, I alreay see the effect on my hair, it's not falling as much. My skin is also looking and feeling better. I love it!
Going to receive my pump tomorrow, beyond excited about it. I will only be able to use for a month and a half before I travel for a month, going to country hop throughout Europe so want be able to pump. Planning on hardcore noogling, hopefully itl will give BO the push it needs.

HEYYYY! Ive been MIA lately, been backpacking throughout different countries in Europe. Safe to say I havent been doing any NBE since september. BUT NOW IM BACKKKKK!

Have a bit Swanson's BO left, about a cycles worth of 1500mg per day. Going to also take MSM or collagen, whatever I find in my local store.
Good news is that Im finally able to pump both breasts at the same time and maintain suction for a long period of time. I usually pump for 30mins then message for a minute or two then pump again, dont have a fixed routine I just go with the flow.
Will also make sure to pump 2-5 hours a day and will take a day off every week or so. I will also try snoogling my smaller breast while sleeping, I usually loose suction while sleeping or I get uncomfortable and take it off without even realizing but hey atleast I get an hour or two of low suction pumping while Im sleeping (Bonus!).

I did loose some of my gains in the past 2 months but I think that was just temporary swelling that I had from noogling and not real growth. My boobs are still looking bigger than pre-BO so I definitely think BO worked for me.

I will start a new herbal program once I finish my BO. Will have a mini detox before.
Still not sure about my next program but so far I'm thinking Vitex, topical PM and fenugreek. Will see how it goes and will keep you updated once Ive figured it all out.

My weight has been fluctuating lately because of my travels, id gain then loose then gain again. My butt looks somewhat smaller and waist got jigglier. Need to go back to the gym ASAP! haapppy growing y'all Smile

I finished the last of my BO bottle, been taking it for one cycle now since my 2 months break.
I did grow on BO but its a different kind of growth than my previous ones. The shape has changed, I can feel more breast tissue, more bottom growth and more width but no protrusion. I'm happy with what Ive accomplished so far but I won't be taking BO anymore, I think I got all I can from it.
BO benefits other than growth was the fact that it balanced my hormones, my cycle was regular and cramp free. Didn't experience any acne or weight gain, on the contrary my face has cleared and I lost weight (which wasn't something I wanted).
The disadvantages I have experienced is that it gave my body an odd odor when I sweat, not like fenugreek but as unpleasant. I'm also dryer down there. When I used to get super wet when aroused, even more when I was on a herbal program but with BO that wasn't the case. it would take me longer to get wet and not as much as I usually do, which for me was definitely a disadvantage.
Oh and no booty gain!
Overall, it was a happy program and I think it has built a good base & shape for me to grow more in the future with other programs and pumping.

Just went through this thread and I remembered how great I felt on BO. Might give it a try again but will get an Ultrasound done first and a hormonal panel first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon