Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to BO!

Hi AquaA,

your program looks really good! I just started BO last week also so hopefully I can get as much growth as you did. I'm also doing noogleberry and MSM. Why do you need to add bovine collagen? Just curious. Isn't MSM something that helps produce collagen?

Big boobie vibes headed your way~
Sweets

Hey sweets, Im taking it to give my body variety instead of taking higher doses of msm.

I'm on day 23 of my cycle, Ive got amazing swelling and fullness, cant wait for it to turn into growth. Even though on the measuring tape theres no difference but I can already see the shape changing so I know BO is definitely making me grow.
The breakout has subsided, I think I got it from the laser removal session I had recently and not BO.
Even my butt is up and down, one day I measure at 41 and another at 40.
I havent been eating clean this cycle, been eating alot of junk and just having a messed up eating schedule. Not sure the CLA is doing much for me anymore. Waist and belly are still unchanged but I think if i wasnt working out so much BO wouldve definitely made me gain weight as it has increased my appetite.

Will update once Im done with this cycle

I loved bo when I was on it. I gained a bit of weight and my breasts responded as early as yours. I am tempted to go back on it but waiting till after my first born, if that ever happens lol!

I think bo will work for you! How exciting!

Be careful, it can enlarge your ovaries as well, which was why I got off of it. They were aching way too much.

(01-04-2015, 04:58 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  I loved bo when I was on it. I gained a bit of weight and my breasts responded as early as yours. I am tempted to go back on it but waiting till after my first born, if that ever happens lol!

I think bo will work for you! How exciting!

Be careful, it can enlarge your ovaries as well, which was why I got off of it. They were aching way too much.

Yikes! Enlarge the ovaries? That doesn't sound good. How quickly does that happen? Is that permanent?

Xo, Soli

Well, I know all glandulars can enlarge specific glands When taken over a longer period of time. I made a tincture so that stuff was strong, prob too strong for the amount of time I was on.

if you are on pills so ot should be fine At the right dose

Thank you for your info TibetanPrincess! Just a couple more questions:

Did your ovaries return to their regular size after you stopped the BO or are those effects permanent?

And I understand it was stronger than the capsules, but how long were you on the BO before taking a break?

Thanks again!

Xo, Soli

Hey Tibetan, thank you so much for commenting, you are a huge inspiration to me Smile how's the PM program going? PM messed up my cycle so much, kept having anovulantory cycles. It's because I was estrogen dominant and I thought that a few cycles on PC before would help but PM is way too potent. I think you and I are quite similar and I read you've been spotting so be careful on it.
So far with BO no side effects so I too think I will grow a lot on it, hopefully as much as you did.
I got enough supply for another 5 cycles, I don't think il be on it for longer than that. Do you think my dose of 1000mg is good or is it too low? I'm thinking about upping it to 1250mg after 2 cycles.
How much BO were you taking? How long did you take for?
Ovaries enlargement? Didn't know it could do that? I do get an occasional aching in my ovary but that's usually in my luteal.

Hi girls,
I've read about it that BO can enlarge other organs too like kidneys heart etc but if taken for longer period. But it also said that if for a year it's not that long. That's when I bought bountiful breastfeeding, I researched. Well it is definitely a risk, but this time I want to give it a try for few months if no bad bad side effects show up. Sad

Second day of my 3rd cycle of BO. First cycle was 32 days and the second one was 30 days. I hope this means my body has adapted and I'm back to my usual 30 days cycle.
Now on to boobie progress. I measure at 36.5 across bust, 34 over bust and 28 under bust. So it's half an inch of progress. Still not sure if it's swelling or growth but this is the first time I measure this much! YAY!
My boobs also look definitely bigger, more under and sideboob growth, the center is still the same. I'm obviously growing outwards and not inwards but I think over time when im done with outward growth, inward and more projection will start.
BO is definitely the right thing for me, only downside is that I had my old horrible pre-NBE cramps back.

Program for this cycle
April cycle

Day 1-16 (follicular)
Morning:
Green tea
Protein shake
250mg Swansons raw glandular BO (didn't receive it yet)
250mg Swanson's BO
2000mg MSM
1000mg Vitamin C
Magnesium, B complex

Afternoon:
250mg Swanson's BO
2000mg MSM
Green tea

Night:
500mg Swanson's BO
2000mg MSM
Whey protein shake

Day 16-30 (Luteal)
Same as follicular but with the addition of PC and SP 320mg

(02-04-2015, 10:19 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Hey Tibetan, thank you so much for commenting, you are a huge inspiration to me Smile how's the PM program going? PM messed up my cycle so much, kept having anovulantory cycles. It's because I was estrogen dominant and I thought that a few cycles on PC before would help but PM is way too potent. I think you and I are quite similar and I read you've been spotting so be careful on it.
So far with BO no side effects so I too think I will grow a lot on it, hopefully as much as you did.
I got enough supply for another 5 cycles, I don't think il be on it for longer than that. Do you think my dose of 1000mg is good or is it too low? I'm thinking about upping it to 1250mg after 2 cycles.
How much BO were you taking? How long did you take for?
Ovaries enlargement? Didn't know it could do that? I do get an occasional aching in my ovary but that's usually in my luteal.

Yes, PM is very strong. I'm only on 500mg. Its messed me up Last cycle along with progesterone herbs. I think I made a birth control, lol! I think I grew 1/2 to 1 cup. I think it just takes the right dose. Though I'm going to give it 6 full months and see.
I believe any glandulars taken enlarge that specific organ based on Internet research. I think I was taking no more than 750mg. I think if you are growing on it, don't raise just yet. 100mg may do its job, though raising it to 1250 mg may be ideal.

Good luck! my gut told me you will be successful with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon