Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fish oil and vitamin E for bigger butt???

so I've been hearing and seeing video around of ladies talking about how fish oil and vitamin E will make your butt bigger. Has anyone ever tried and gotten result ? I'm curious in finding out Tongue maybe I'll give it a try see if it works.

I started doing it a week or two ago? Exfoliate, apply fish oil, and blow dry my buttocks. It doesn't smell as bad as people say it does? Maybe that's just me? But, after I applied it, I would either stay naked or bottomless with it still on and lay on my stomach. I stopped doing it cause life caught up & didn't feel like trying to figure out to disguise the smell. Didn't do it long enough to see a change. I'm going to try booty stacked or maca root capsules once I'm off B.O.

You'd benefit more orally as opposed to skin application. A program that includes omega 3-6-9 will help with fatty acid synthesis and reduce inflammation. They sell these in a combination form, (fish, flax & borage oil) use as directed.

And reducing inflammation will improve the bioavailability of hormones and how they're delivered to cell receptors. I would also consider adding organic coconut oil, it has strong antifungal and antimicrobial properties, plus it helps builds breast tissue, decrease DHT and help convert testosterone to estrogen aka-aromatase (despite 1 published contradictory article). 1 to 2 tablespoons per day.

Reducing total fat consumption has been shown to reduce circulating oestradiol levels by 7% in pre-menopausal women and 23% in post-menopausal women in western populations.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon