Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perfectly_Tanned's Program

Wink 

(12-02-2015, 05:40 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 05:31 AM)perfectly_tanned Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 02:27 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 02:22 AM)perfectly_tanned Wrote:  
(08-02-2015, 01:32 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Perfectly_Tanned, how about a promise? If the Biotin works for you then post a pic of your hair. Deal? Smile POM

Pom I need a to start a new thread for that lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------
FORCE be with you.
Thanks hahaha, I will add that phrase to my subliminals
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, if you can get it down there into the subconscious mind, then, you can do greater things than ordinary.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind ☺Smile

Six month update here's some personal observation:

CURRENT MEASUREMENT:
32/25/36
* maca made me get pimples (discontinued)

* fenugreek makes me gain belly weight (discontinued)

* Pm if taken only 5 days a month won't lengthen my cycle but also would not give noticeable growth, just puffyness.

* pm taken 10-12 days a month lengthened my cycle but also gave noticeable growth and more boob Projection, more side meat but also bad PMS and low sex drive .

* pm seems to be rounding my hips and butt without the waist size increase. It helped increased my butt size(34 to 36) more than it increased my breast size (31 to 32)

* saw palmetto seems to be also helping with breast roundness and butt growth if taken 2 a day.

* I took biotin for 2 months though effective for hair growth (it stopped my hair shedding from discontinuing bcp) , made me lose a lot of breast and butt growth. It also gave me pimples and gave me emaciated too skinny look. It increased my metabolism, I'm already on the skinny side and any weight loss didn't do good with my nbe.

* last month I took pm for 12 days , was still 32 but bf noticed I'm getting more "grown up" curvier body. Tits seems to be heavier and sagged more but the downside is I had a 43 day cycle which is the longest cycle I had to date.

* pm gradually lengthened my periods over the course of 6 months fr 28 days to 30 32 34 35 and 43.

* this month I took a break from pm and just taking vitex in the meantime hopefully my cycle goes back to normal

* next month I will cycle pm on days 3-12 and vitex on luteal

(12-02-2015, 02:20 AM)perfectly_tanned Wrote:  
(06-02-2015, 07:00 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  WOW!! BEAUTIFUL!!
Me? ENVIOUS!!!!

Thanks wantapair! I believe I still have a long way to go, good luck to both of us
Thank you!! Same to you!!
Still, they're beautiful!! How can you keep something so pretty covered up nearly ALL the time??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon