Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help me!!! are as flat as a table

Sad 

hello my name is Lucy ... I just signed up .. I'm Italian , sorry if I make a few spelling errors .
I'm 20 years old. I have a big problem , I do not have breasts , are flat !! a few months ago I did the analysis to see the hormonal assays , the doctor told me that are normal .... I do not know how to start the program , I would be grateful if you could help me .... thanks a lot ..

Hi,

I recommend you to mix 125 ml of buffalo milk and 15 ml of pure organic almond oil.. I suggest you to massage your breast using this mixture continuously for a period of 7 days...

Note:
* Use pure organic almond oil
* Always prepare a fresh mixture
* Consume all the mixture within 6 hours of preparation on your breasts using breast massage, not orally
* Use buffalo milk

I recommend to follow the above remedy continuously for about a month... You will be able to notice significant result within two weeks... Stop massage during your periods and then continue this process for 3 months... Later, do massage using this method 3 times per week up to 6 months for permanent result... You will be able to increase 2 - 3 cup sizes using this method alone..

Additional tips:

Drink at least 2 - 3 litres of water per day
Get enough sleep
If you are underweight take 3 - 4 big bananas per day
Do push ups and wall press exercise
Include red cabbage, broccoli and chicken feet soup in your diet.

Please try the above method and post your reply after the experiment... Good luck

The guide in Information For Newcomers, in this same section, is helpful.

As for the body manufacturing tissue types, it can make everything it needs from healthy fats, carbs, proteins, vitamins and minerals. For Vitamins and Minerals there is a DRI recommendation, but try to stay halfway between the Adequate Intake (or RDA) and Upper Limit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon