Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you do when you're feeling disheartened?

Hello everyone,
I've been using hypnosis and binaural beats on and off for a little longer than a year with hardly any results. I've recently had to stop because my life has gotten so busy but I'm getting back into it now and am feeling like this will never happen. I've been telling myself it will and I've really believed it but with no results, it's hard to keep believing. I'm surrounded by women who have breasts so much larger than mine and I can't help but notice and feel bad about my own. What do you do when you're feeling disheartened about your NBE?

I guess just keep trying other things. I'm beginning to think that not everything works for everyone. For instance, there's some kind of pills that you take for your eyes to make them closer and closer to 20/20, I forget what it's called, something that starts with an L. Well, I've been hearing from all sorts of people that the day they started taking them, the could notice that their vision started getting better!! I've been taking them for a few months now, and haven't noticed ANY difference at all!! And I KNOW my vision's not even CLOSE to 20/20!!

Love, hypnosis doesn't always work on people. There are some of us who simply can't be properly hypnotized (I'm one of them). I don't know anything about binaural beats so really can't comment on that aspect of your routine however you didn't mention if you were taking an herbals with your hypnosis and binaural routine... ? ...

I'm sure that for some hypnosis works great and Binaurals work great but for some it doesn't. NBE is kind of a hit and miss type thing, no one routine fits everyone, some things work great for some, and for others it doesn't. You have to find what works for you and that is always trial and error.

I hope that you will find something that works well for you. There are so many options that I have no doubt something or some combination will be the trigger for greater breast growth for you.

~E

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon