Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry newbie need some guide on the contoured cup

Mine are holding up better, I also didn't get the foam rings. I'm using it as gentle stimulation since im relying on my herbs to grow. R u going to post progress pics? Like I told sweets im still not brave enough yet.

(12-03-2015, 02:02 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  Mine are holding up better, I also didn't get the foam rings. I'm using it as gentle stimulation since im relying on my herbs to grow. R u going to post progress pics? Like I told sweets im still not brave enough yet.

Do you get any side effects from the herbs? I want to try PM but still havent made mind up yet. Picture progress will be a bit difficult for me as i have 2 toddler who always play with my phone. I dont want them to see my pics, that will be very awkward Big Grin. But i will do a progress thread with measurement for me to diarize and maybe to gather encouragement hehe.

No side effects yet as I'm taking it nice and easy, i don't take pm tho. I know what you mean about the pictures, i have 2 preschoolers.

(13-03-2015, 03:17 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  No side effects yet as I'm taking it nice and easy, i don't take pm tho. I know what you mean about the pictures, i have 2 preschoolers.

yeah I wouldn't know how to answer them if they found it and ask me what it is Big Grin...are you using heatpad? they say it helps the swelling a lot. I don't know which one to buy though, so many brands out there

No, I had no idea about using heat pads. I use the NB after a hot shower tho.

(13-03-2015, 03:46 PM)Trespetite Wrote:  No, I had no idea about using heat pads. I use the NB after a hot shower tho.

there is this saying in this forum "Heat is your friend". so they suggest to use either heatpad or hot water bottle to warm up our boobies prior to massage or noogling. That way the swelling will be amazing. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon