Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

33.5 inches to 35.5!

Hello everyone, I am new here and I just wanted to let you know the little I have done for NBE but with the progress I am making.
I am 24 and I have gone from a (Australian sizes) 10B to a 10D bra size, and I was a 10B in September 2013. I was naturally super skinny and I finally gained some weight and moved up to a 10C, then the rest was using NBE.
I basically started off with inconsistent breast massage in a circular motion. My aim was to do it morning and night with 300 circulations. I was just starting out so it was very inconsistent as I would forget. However I made my way up and basically do it every day now, with one or two day misses.
This became a habit, I then added cocoa butter and vitamin E, I am not sure if it has added to the growth, however it helps with the massage. I then decided to add fenugreek extract to the cocoa butter and vitamin E (the butter and vitamin cover the smell of fenugreek as I find it sickly sweet). I wasn't officially tracking my progress until a while after I added the fenugreek in but this is my growth since then...
When I first measured around September/October (I did not put the date down), I measured around the bust 85cm bending over. (33.5in)
22 Nov, 2014: bending over my bust measured 87cm or just over 34in
6 Dec, 2014: Measured 88cm (34.6in)
22 Dec, 2014: Measured 90cm (35.4in), I thought this may be due to my period....however now I am still measuring 90cm! The growth has stuck and I am really happy, I wasn't expecting this at all to tell the truth, I just decided to try it out.

Since then I have been lazy with the massages and oils, so my progress has been slower and I may need to add something else which I am looking into. I am measuring into the 92cm mark now (at the moment my goal is 95cm) but it is close to my period again so I will wait till after it to see if that growth sticks.

I have only used what I wrote above, no supplements or anything as yet, I am just trying to be more healthy.
I hope this helps some of you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon