Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Personal Development

8th Week Update
I can't believe its been 2 months, how time flies by! I've been a very good this week and I've pumped every single day for at least 1.5 hours. Unfortunately as for the next 2 upcoming weeks im not going to be able to pump everyday as i am going on holiday with my family and my mum doesn't know about the "pumping situation" so i can't really take it with me. Hopefully this doesn't cause me to backtrack in my progress.
last post i forgot to put my update measurements, i had gone back home within that week of my post so i was able to get my hands on a measuring tape! i will buy one eventually! these were my measurements at the time:

waist=26 inches
hips= 36 inches (I've gained half an inch!)
thigh= 21.5 inches
in terms of measurements around my breast i don't really think i know what i'm doing cause i got
under breast= 27.5 inches (lost half an inch)
over nipples= 30 inches
above breast= 30.5 inches (lost half an inch)

i'm thinking of getting my bra size measured, that way i can see if I've grown in any places and also i can get proper measurements from people who know what they're doing.
i am now also 58kg, for the past week i haven't eaten as much as i usually do but i'm happy that i've still managed to maintain my weight.
i think i've grown a bit by the looks of the photos, my nipples look they want to come out and play, lool. i can feel myself that they are fuller within the bra aswell

here are 2 pictures, one os in natural light when i left my curtains open im not sure if it gives a truer picture of the shape of my breast?? i'll probably just stick to the light within my room as that is what i used initially
Wink 

My goal is were u are right now Big Grin im flat as a board. Ur looking fab, keep it upSmile

Thank you! What is your plan? i would suggest you do a little progress diary like mine it helps to see how far you come, and everyone on the forum is really helpful aswell if you need any advice or help

They're VERY pretty!! Although you get a better "look" at them in the second picture, I like the way the first picture looks, better. Good luck on your growth!! :-)

Are you still taking the supliments? i was curious in seeing your results Sad

yeah i am still taking all the suppliments that i listed previously aswell as birth control pills (i don't know if that makes any difference)

so its been almost a month since i have last posted, the reason being that i haven't really been doing any noogling so i didnt see the point in posting no progress due to my laziness. tbh i havent been at home for 2 weeks as i went on holiday and then i stayed at my friends which means my BB12 couldn't come with me. When i came back i didnt noogle as i felt a bit discouraged, i felt/still feel that i'm not at the stage where i want to be or saw myself being when i first started. i realize that it would be gradual process but it seemed that all my efforts were getting me no where so i sort of gave up. it wasn't until i was speaking to my friend about how i was feeling and i was scrolling through here reading other people's journeys that i realised i was giving up too quickly and i wasnt putting enough effort in. so starting from 2 weeks time (as i am not gonna be at home for another 2 weeks= no noogling) i am going to be commited into putting the time and effort in. i will also purchase new pills aswell, since i'm running out of the ones i am currently using.
in terms of my weight i am 59kg still, havent been eating as much as should in order to gain weight, but i hope to change that aswell. i would just love to be 10stones and call myself a full size UK8/US12

i've posted pictures of how i look at the moment i'm really hoping in 4 months i can say i'm a C cup

semi-naked selfie

(30-03-2015, 01:07 AM)childishtola Wrote:  semi-naked selfie

Your boobies look bit more fuller than last pic Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon