Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simply's NBE journey

(31-12-2014, 01:05 AM)simplypurly Wrote:  
(30-12-2014, 10:44 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I brought all the natureday liquid extracts to make my own tincture less dong quai. Dont see what benefit dong q has plus i found natureday to be too strong!
3 months is very good progress too Smile

I am doing the same thing! Big Grin awesome idea!

As for dong quai the only positive I found was it is anticoagulant so anti blood clots? I think? Other than that it seems like a lot of unoroven claims Smile

Yeh plus theres a part to dong quai thats considered toxic but thats neither here nor there.
I have to say my own concoction replicated off ND was useless so maybe DQ has some use :s

Hi there, I looked up on natureday and it is hard to get over here and expensive. So no go, now i'm reading you are mixing them yourself, great idea *hoping ND didnt put in some secret ingredient we are missing* but what to use? Herbs in powder form putted into oil or what?

(31-12-2014, 01:32 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi there, I looked up on natureday and it is hard to get over here and expensive. So no go, now i'm reading you are mixing them yourself, great idea *hoping ND didnt put in some secret ingredient we are missing* but what to use? Herbs in powder form putted into oil or what?

The extracts they use might be stronger than they let on... i brought mine direct off their website and it always arrives in 9 days tops and im on the other side of the wotld to them Smile
I think using all liquid extracts (ie iherb who sell each individual liquid extract at $10 a bottle is more effective and absorbs better)

(31-12-2014, 01:37 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 01:32 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi there, I looked up on natureday and it is hard to get over here and expensive. So no go, now i'm reading you are mixing them yourself, great idea *hoping ND didnt put in some secret ingredient we are missing* but what to use? Herbs in powder form putted into oil or what?

The extracts they use might be stronger than they let on... i brought mine direct off their website and it always arrives in 9 days tops and im on the other side of the wotld to them Smile
I think using all liquid extracts (ie iherb who sell each individual liquid extract at $10 a bottle is more effective and absorbs better)

Yeah i know they send it over here but my country is a tax country if i buy something in america i have to pay taxes even over the sending cost! Its crazy I'll probably have to pay double the price. + i read that you cant order medication from overseas so maybe the border doesnt let it trough or something. I had it before and never got my money back nor my order so i dont like to order from America.
But the liquid extract sounds good, much better then growse powder everywhere which i did before with fenugreek powder..yuk. Thank you Ella Smile

After reviewing my plan, I realized that the key to growth for me may lie in progesterone cream.

I was on PM for a month at the start of my NBE journey and it did absolutely nothing. Then I switched to BO and started to see growth and BO helps both estrogen and progesterone as it puts the body back in puberty and effects all hormones. So increasing estrogen with PM didn't do anything but the BO which stimulates both estrogen and progesterone did have results.

The last few days I have been dabbing on PC cream and have noticed my breasts are much more fuller in the few days I've been doing this! They used to be more pointy and V-shaped (when I looked down at them, but now are actually fully round and U shaped. I am really super excited about thissssss!

My breasts have never been this big before, not even when I weighed about 30 lbs more and my current weight remains the same as when I started on NBE.

My plan for PC I am thinking/planning for it be something like this:

Day 1 - 7 : Follicular phase, 1/16 teaspoon of PC = 5.20 mg daily

Day 8-14 : Follicular phase, 1/8 teaspoon of PC = 10.415 mg daily

Day 15-25 : Luteal phase, 1/4 teaspoon of PC = 20.83 mg daily

Day 26-28 : None or I may do 1/16 teaspoon.

I am planning it out like this to more or less mimics & balance the natural ovarian cycle.

I am currently using this cream called Source Naturals Natural Progesterone Cream, 4 Ounce. But after this tub, I plan to move to wild yam cream, as I have read articles that say that is better for the body in the long run.

I have read this article on the dangers of PC cream, that it may shut down receptors and disrupt the hormone feedback cycle... so I will be using caution on this and may take a month break after 2-3 months on it.
http://empoweredsustenance.com/progester...eams-safe/

Nice progress and beautiful breasts, you look great! Smile

(02-01-2015, 08:43 PM)peggy Wrote:  Nice progress and beautiful breasts, you look great! Smile

Thanks Peggy! Smile

I'm still rethinking what I'm going to do with the PC cream after the updates you shared on the other thread... I may try all those natural things instead... still thinking things over. Always a process! lol

If you think PC helps you overall then you could use low doses in luteal phase for up to three months and in the meantime also start with the herbs and vitamins that boosts P levels since it will take a couple of weeks until they kick in. I am not sure if its advisable to use PC in follicular phase though.

Good luck with your program and keep us updated Smile

im still conflicted too simply. for me its a matter of "will it hurt to use PC cream for ONE cycle" - knowing what we know now, but since we both have started its a matter of, do we finish the one cycle...
im inclined just to continue for this current cycle. peggy's given us a heap of info for what we can do next time around! - anyway when you can let me know what you will do Smile

(03-01-2015, 07:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  im still conflicted too simply. for me its a matter of "will it hurt to use PC cream for ONE cycle" - knowing what we know now, but since we both have started its a matter of, do we finish the one cycle...
im inclined just to continue for this current cycle. peggy's given us a heap of info for what we can do next time around! - anyway when you can let me know what you will do Smile

Hi Ella! I think I am going to finish out this one cycle since I have already started and then really examine afterwards.

I will take Peggy's advice and start on things that will naturally increase my P levels.

Thanks Peggy for the help and information on that!

I did debate on PC during follicular but because I am taking PM I wanted some
PC to balance it out since I think I am P deficient. Perhaps I will keep it low and only 5 mg for the whole follicular cycle. And then only 10mg for the luteal. I wil also add Maca to help my body balance everything.

That's my plan for right now! Should anything change I will update!

And the journey continues! Glad to have you ladies to talk and discuss all of this with! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon