Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simply's NBE journey

Progress picture - today 12/28

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They do look fuller!

(28-12-2014, 10:11 PM)prettylily Wrote:  They do look fuller!

Thank you kindly! Smile It's hard to tell sometimes! So I appreciate it!

Sometimes it feels there is no progress so I'm so glad there is a forum where we can talk and help each other. I hope my notes on my journey can help someone else. Smile

Update:
I was a few days late on my cycle (should have gotten it 22nd) so I didn't take any NatureDay pills/extract last 2 days and today my period came. I will have to remember that the next time around to stop taking Natureday 2 days before my cycle start date.

I would die for your shape! its beautiful Smile
They definitely look fuller, you're getting amazing progress so far, you just need to be a bit more patient and give each program more time since you're seeing results. Happy growing Smile

(28-12-2014, 11:12 PM)AquaA Wrote:  I would die for your shape! its beautiful Smile
They definitely look fuller, you're getting amazing progress so far, you just need to be a bit more patient and give each program more time since you're seeing results. Happy growing Smile

Thank you AquaA Smile I am so impatient haha it's true. I'll try to work on it!

I love using Natureday's soap but its' $17 a bar and plus shipping is more.

So I'm going to be making a home made body wash to help NBE, skin and overall health. I will be putting in the following things:

Shea Butter Oil - Anti agiing, Antioxidant, moisturizingm, stimulating for the superficial microcirculation, skin regenerating, promotes collagen production, skin healing.

Palmarosa essential oil - Hydrates and stimulates cell regeneration

Sweet orange essential oil - Eliminates toxins, stimulates lymphatic system while supporting collagen formation in the skin - in aromatherapy creates feeling of happiness and warmth

Red palm oil - rich in vitamin E, A. claims to heal scars and stretch marks and there is a giant list of other claims.

Tea tree oil - antiseptic, there are claims it boosts immune system and fights cancer but I believe those are just claims and not proven.

Patchouli oil - In aromatherapy its helped to calm and sooth. And it helps heal and stimulate growth of new skin cells.

Flaxseed oil - Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. Also contains phytoestrogens. In general I hear alot of women having success when using it.

Honey - Moisture, Antioxidant, wound healing and a long list of others.

I'll be adding in a herbal tincture I made that replicates the ingredients in Natureday's fulfillment. Very tiny amount. Making soap/body wash is easy enough, but I have no idea how much herbs would go into it... so going to be safer than sorry and just put a lil bit into it.

Any advice or recommendations are welcomed Smile

(28-12-2014, 10:05 PM)simplypurly Wrote:  Progress picture - today 12/28

they look perfect!!!

(29-12-2014, 07:05 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

they look perfect!!!

Thank you so much!!! It's such a happy thing to actually see growth after months of trying. I think it's been 3 and a half months since trying NBE. Not long compared to other veterans I have seen in this forum so I know I have to be patient and still have a long ways to go!

(30-12-2014, 10:41 PM)simplypurly Wrote:  
(29-12-2014, 07:05 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

they look perfect!!!

Thank you so much!!! It's such a happy thing to actually see growth after months of trying. I think it's been 3 and a half months since trying NBE. Not long compared to other veterans I have seen in this forum so I know I have to be patient and still have a long ways to go!

I brought all the natureday liquid extracts to make my own tincture less dong quai. Dont see what benefit dong q has plus i found natureday to be too strong!
3 months is very good progress too Smile

(30-12-2014, 10:44 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I brought all the natureday liquid extracts to make my own tincture less dong quai. Dont see what benefit dong q has plus i found natureday to be too strong!
3 months is very good progress too Smile

I am doing the same thing! Big Grin awesome idea!

As for dong quai the only positive I found was it is anticoagulant so anti blood clots? I think? Other than that it seems like a lot of unoroven claims Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon