Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simply's NBE journey

Update on my routine. Oh man I haven't been good at keeping track. I need to do better!

I have been using PC cream for two week straight now and am starting my 3rd week on it. I plan to try to keep doing it everyday for 8-12 weeks. I would cautions others to read up on PC effects before doing so. I am being cautious as well. I do see growth. Not a LOT but some so want to keep going and see where I end up after this cycle. I put it on every morning and night at 8am/pm so its 12 hours apart. That is around 40-44mg a day extra.

I've added in herbs in the last 2 weeks as well and continuing for this 3rd week. I am debating if I should add in PM for the first week of my cycle or not.

I read this site and I just really wanted to add in herbs after that.
http://nadined.page.tl/Natural-breast-growth.htm

I'm attaching the cycle and hormone levels chart. My question that I'm wondering these days is, when we supple ment, should we add more of what is already high during a given time? OR should we add in what is low to make it higher? SHould I take MORE progesterone during the first two weeks because that is when it is lowest, or take more during when it is already high? I've tried to find answers and I've found people siding with both sides.

Anyways, here is my routine for the last two weeks and this week as well.
Morning:
Vitamin E, 400mg x 1
Essential Daily Enzymes pill x 1
Dandelion Root 525 mg x 3
Fish Oil, 1200 mg x 1
Vitamin D3, 2000 IU x 1
Pig Placenta pill x 1
Collagen type 1 and 2 and 3 with 18 amino acids x 1
1 Swanson BO
Cayenne Pepper pill x 1
Rub in 22mg of PC

Red clover
Fenugreek
Fennel
Licorice root
Wild yam
Saw palmetto

Afternoon:
1 Swanson BO x 1
1 Pig Placenta x 1
Cayenne Pepper pill x 1

Red clover
Fenugreek
Fennel
Licorice root
Wild yam
Saw palmetto

Night:
1 Swanson BO x 1
Rub in 22mg of PC

Red clover
Fenugreek
Fennel
Licorice root
Wild yam
Saw palmetto

Others:
Placenta C Jelly, randomly
Showers - Natureday Soap, Fat Brushing massages
Noogle -every day. I try to fit in a morning and evening session if possible.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How do you keep track!!!
I have a supplement dairy now and I literally have to write down what I "intend" to take daily and tick it off as I go. lol

Lotus started a timing of supplements thread, you should go ask in there Smile and of course you boobs look gorgeous anyway. I wouldn't be doing anything if mine looked as lovely as yours!

Aw Ella! You are too sweet Smile thank you, and i wish i had your size!!! I'd like to be a D one dayyyyy!!!

thanks for the heads up! I'll go check out that thread now Smile

i only remember since i tend to do the same thing everydayyy, but i should keep a log like you do!

2nd week of my cycle and and I am going to change it up. This time I'm going to keep to this regime for 1-2 months (probably more) and not change it that much minus dosage amounts.

I'm going to be switching to Progestelle. Supposed to be better than PC, purer, no estrogenic properties and more potent. Here is the site I bought it at and they give a free 2nd bottle on all first orders. I'm waiting on my order and hoping they didn't forget the free bottle! Fingers crossed!!! http://www.womhoo.com/

1st week - no PC/Progestelle - to give my receptors a break
Since I can't do that for this cycle, I'm going to just be taking a 2 day break and then placing it on other places other than my breasts so it's not the same place.

2nd-4th week - Progestelle everyday. 1 drop topically is about 20mg and they recommend 1-3 drops daily. This is something I have to experiment with. Dosage.

Other than this I am taking these daily:

BO x 3 a day I may increase this
Vitamin E, 400mg x 1
Essential Daily Enzymes pill x 1
Fish Oil, 1200 mg x 1
Vitamin D3, 2000 IU x 1
Collagen type 1 and 2 and 3 with 18 amino acids x 1
1 Pig Placenta x 1
Cayenne Pepper pill x 2 a day
Stress B Complex x 1
Magnesium supplement x 1
L-Tyrosine x 1 (must be careful with this... going to do every other week)

I haven't been having the growth I wanted.... I REALLY think it's cause I keep adding estrogenic things in intermittently to my program. MY BAD! So I'm taking them out and just doing BO which I had the best results with when I did JUST BO. I remember being sore for like 2 weeks straight and i KNEW i had growth. And I am also adding in the PC because I do feel it helps me also and using Progestelle ensures no estrogenic properties. I have a feeling after all the trial and error, this will work for me.... we'll see in 2-3 months!

Sometimes I look so TINY to myself. Maybe I'm just being negative nancy on myself Sad lol FINGERS CROSSED tht with this regime I'll see some good growth! SmileWinkBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon