Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about Maca for Butt Growth

Heart 

So I've taken Maca before as part of my NBE routine, but want to reintroduce for breast growth. I really want to keep hormonal NBE and butt growth to minimum (because of side effects/health reason....I can be a little paranoid too lol).....so I will most likely keep my dosage fairly low.

Since I am keeping the dosage low, will I have to worry about increasing my testosterone levels? If so, should I take something to balance it out? Like Saw Palmetto? Would I cycle them.....if so, how?

Sorry about all the questions. Just a lil' confused about his.

Oh, and I will be supplementing this with (some of things I've already been doing):

Taking fish oil and eating foods high in Omega 3 fatty acids
Gaining weight with healthy foods, especially high protein
Doing weight squats and other booty-oriented exercises
Massaging buttocks with flaxseed oil

Wait, sorry, I'm confused by what you're doing. Sad Are you trying to grow your butt or breast or both? How long have you been doing your regimen? I'm also curious about the testosterone/cycling.

I am trying to grow both my breasts and my butt.

I have been eat healthy and high protein and taking fish oil regularly for the past several months. I have recently added massaging butt and breasts with fish or flaxseed oil. And also recently added the butt focused exercises. I have only been doing these last two for the past week or two.

In addition, I'm now making chicken foot stock on a weekly basis and drink a small bowlful everyday.

Still haven't really comprehended the cycling so I haven't started Maca yet. As I stated, I want to really careful with and, if possible, avoid hormonal breast and butt growth. Hopefully, I can get some improvement with diet, exercise, and massage alone.

Just curious, why're you intaking fish oil capsules?

Wait. Lol. So you want to grow both your breasts and butt, but you don't want to grow them hormonally while taking a food supplement (Maca) that affects/balances your hormones. I am so confused. And I don't know what you mean by your testosterone level question.

Since I don't really understand what you're asking, I'll just tell you what I know. I think Maca is awesome. Make sure you get Gelatinized Maca (not raw Maca). Two good brands are Gaia Herbs and Navitas Naturals. Start off with 1/4 of the reccomended dose and gradually build up to the full dose. Take it early in the day AFTER you eat something. And for at least the first couple of weeks, I'd suggest splitting your dose into 2- take 1/2 your dose (which would be 1/8 tsp at first) after breakfast and 1/2 your dose (1/8 of tsp at first) after lunch. Personally, when I added this in along with mild phytoestrogens, I saw much quicker gains in my butt and boobs. (The phytoestrogens I was taking were fenugreek internally and massaging with flaxseed oil and also adding ground flaxseed in my smoothies.) In my opinion, the best way to take breaks is to take it Monday through Friday and break on Saturdays and Sundays.

Maca regulates your hormones. So it's not as though they'll get out of whack if you take Maca. There's no real cycling to worry about- the only reason people suggest breaks is because your body will get used to and accustomed to Maca and so it won't be as effective. Taking breaks causes your body to just stay sensitive to it, that's all.

I would use your flaxseed oil on both your butt and also for your breast massages. Also keeping Maca at a low dose isn't going to do much for you. The upper dose that's suggested for gelatinized Maca is 5 grams (5,000 mg). For raw, I beleive its 8,000-10,000 mg. Keeping a low, consistent dose isn't really the most beneficial way to use Maca. You've got to keep changing it up so that your body doesn't get used to it. And a too low of a dose won't do anything. I think you should just start with 1/4 of the reccomended dose on the specific Maca that you buy, gradually build up over about 2 and a half weeks to an amount that you feel comfortable with and take breaks on the weekends. Once you're more comfortable with Maca, then you can decide to up the dose or not. Just my 2 cents Smile

(12-04-2015, 10:01 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Wait. Lol. So you want to grow both your breasts and butt, but you don't want to grow them hormonally while taking a food supplement (Maca) that affects/balances your hormones. I am so confused. And I don't know what you mean by your testosterone level question.

Since I don't really understand what you're asking, I'll just tell you what I know. I think Maca is awesome. Make sure you get Gelatinized Maca (not raw Maca). Two good brands are Gaia Herbs and Navitas Naturals. Start off with 1/4 of the reccomended dose and gradually build up to the full dose. Take it early in the day AFTER you eat something. And for at least the first couple of weeks, I'd suggest splitting your dose into 2- take 1/2 your dose (which would be 1/8 tsp at first) after breakfast and 1/2 your dose (1/8 of tsp at first) after lunch. Personally, when I added this in along with mild phytoestrogens, I saw much quicker gains in my butt and boobs. (The phytoestrogens I was taking were fenugreek internally and massaging with flaxseed oil and also adding ground flaxseed in my smoothies.) In my opinion, the best way to take breaks is to take it Monday through Friday and break on Saturdays and Sundays.

Hi sorry if this question may be bothersome but have you grown any from your program it says you did but not in your siggy Huh

RolleyesBig Grin

(12-04-2015, 10:16 PM)Chenismyname Wrote:  Hi sorry if this question may be bothersome but have you grown any from your program it says you did but not in your siggy Huh

RolleyesBig Grin

lol, you can ask me anything, it's not bothersome at all Smile Yes I grew from my program, and quickly too. But things in my life kept popping up and making it very difficult to stay dedicated to NBE, so I stopped, then started again, then stopped, then started, ect. I've started fresh recently so after some time, I'll probably just start a new program thread Smile I don't want to update anything just yet- I want more results first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon