Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava followed by noogleberry

I used Brava for 12 weeks and then for another 12 weeks on my left breast only to even them out. I have before and after pictures after my first cycle on the picture page. (I had 3 months between). I think I grew approximently a cup, from an A cup to a B cup. Aiming for a C cup next cycle Wink There is no way I can do Brava for more then 12 weeks so that is the reason I am thinking about using noogleberry after I finish with Brava... to get a whole cup size more.

Good luck everyone !!

msm is something like a collagen supplement except without collagen... i found it for pretty cheap on iherb. i looked on old posts on the old board and saw it, and what it does is it works to build and strenthen connective tissue. it is used primarily for arthritis treatment.

someone on the old boards grew on msm alone (i think 6000mg a day? they usually come in 1000mg caps, i think), though i don't know if i could find the posts again to tell you who or how much! anyone else remember??

emmie

this is from the old boards regarding msm...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...lps+growth

Hi emmie! thanks for the information! what brand would be best? do certain brands work better or all the same? also do the old forums still work? I tryed to sign in there, and keeps giving error. and what is the full correct name for msm? I read all the links from the one you gave, sounds very interesting! I'm curious to try and see. does it have any other side effects though?

I was hoping my airlock would of come today so I hope for monday!

Methylsulfonylmethane is MSM... you can check it out on wikipedia. i don't take it, so i don't really know the best brands or anything.

what you can do to search the links is go to the main herbal page on this site, click on the herbal archives link, and then you can use the search engine on the archives page (search MSM). that's how i found that thread...

let me know if you are still struggling to find it!

emmie

Hi everyone! hope you all had a great holiday!!

I finaly received my Botticelli airlock, except disapointed, I cant seem to get my brava domes to stay attached to me. I tryed to put them on 2 different angles and still keeps falling off or one side will come loose. I purchased them used on ebay 4 months ago but with things came up, i couldnt try them on right after, I should of. I hope they are not damaged that I cant use. perhaps I'm doing something wrong. if anyone has a suggestion, id appreatiate it! the seller did send me 2 small bottles of it stays roll on body adhesives. I even tryed it, and still domes keep popping off. :s hope there is a solution. I was so excited to get started.

Hi emmie, thank you for the information you posted. I was planning to go to the store and purchase some MsM, but I read the 1 forum about how some women have gained weight from it and were not able to loose the weight :s so that made me bit scared to try. Im really hoping brava will be the trick if i can get them on right lol. well hope all of you are doing well. hope to hear again soon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon