Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you think it's rude to ask someone if they eat? Or am I just overreacting....

(17-12-2014, 07:08 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  so coming from a couple of older ladies i wouldn't take it to heart. in my experience theres nothing but slim women around me. and with all the low fat diet promoting adverts all over the media its any wonder women are slim these days.
You wouldn't think so if you checked the dating sections of Craigs List!! NOTHING but tubbys, there!!!!

(17-12-2014, 08:00 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  People just are rude, its just like you say if it would be the other way around the hell would break loose. When i'm shopping in public i see people who are obviously fatter then me watching at my skinny legs its like i see what they think..''you anorexic skinny girl''..and ''why would you wear black youre already so thin.'' When they look at me like that i watch back super arrogant straight in their eyes most off the time they turn their heads as quick as possible.. So that is just my advice, give them what they deserve are they rude are they staring at your skinny bodyparts then give it back to them. Hell get out and dont let these rude people get to you! You have to turn it around, you have to land on the couch and think: ha ha that staring old bitch, now she knows what evilness is. Dont be upset!
They COULD just be looking at you going, "DAMN, I wish I was that skinny!! Maybe I SHOULDN'T be eating this triple decker hamburger, mountain of fries and washing it down with my "Milkshake In A Drum"!"

(17-12-2014, 07:18 PM)Wishin Wrote:  I would be really upset. I used to face this at my last job. Not "do you eat" but they'd look at my healthy foods or see me leave for a run and tell me "if I were your size I'd eat nothing but hamburgers" or "why do you run? You're already so skinny". I wanted to tell them I was skinny/fit because I work out and eat well. The reason they are fat is because of their attitude (they wouldn't work out / eat well). But I always had to keep my mouth shut and fume silently. It's really rude to comment in any way on someone's body unless it's a compliment and you know them really well!
All you need to do is kinda lean to one side as if you're looking at their fat ass behind them for about 2 seconds, then just turn and walk away!! Insult given, point made, no words spoken!!

(17-12-2014, 09:42 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  Thank you for the feedback guys,

Oops, forgot to add what else they've asked me, brace yourselves, "Do you get in trouble at home for not eating"? Dodgy in the back of my head I was like "WTF?! I am not skinny to the point where my bones are popping out or anything."
"No, I just have this OBESE older brother (look them over for a moment).....roughly about your size.....that won't let me anywhere NEAR the kitchen!!"
http://youtu.be/lrY-zrXH9i0

(17-12-2014, 09:48 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(17-12-2014, 08:00 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  People just are rude, its just like you say if it would be the other way around the hell would break loose. When i'm shopping in public i see people who are obviously fatter then me watching at my skinny legs its like i see what they think..''you anorexic skinny girl''..and ''why would you wear black youre already so thin.'' When they look at me like that i watch back super arrogant straight in their eyes most off the time they turn their heads as quick as possible.. So that is just my advice, give them what they deserve are they rude are they staring at your skinny bodyparts then give it back to them. Hell get out and dont let these rude people get to you! You have to turn it around, you have to land on the couch and think: ha ha that staring old bitch, now she knows what evilness is. Dont be upset!
They COULD just be looking at you going, "DAMN, I wish I was that skinny!! Maybe I SHOULDN'T be eating this triple decker hamburger, mountain of fries and washing it down with my "Milkshake In A Drum"!"

Haha you'll never know, im not looking like anorexic skinny but some people I use to wallk next too are making me look thinner.. And as i watch down looking at our legs i then think gawd what a skinny legs. And when somebody is staring at me then i just think that i know what they think and its making me annoyed like arrogant from did you stare at me?

(17-12-2014, 09:42 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(17-12-2014, 07:08 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  so coming from a couple of older ladies i wouldn't take it to heart. in my experience theres nothing but slim women around me. and with all the low fat diet promoting adverts all over the media its any wonder women are slim these days.
You wouldn't think so if you checked the dating sections of Craigs List!! NOTHING but tubbys, there!!!!
oh MM do they disclose this in advance or afterwards!
I though craigslist was just a selling website, they do dating too clearly

(17-12-2014, 08:00 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  People just are rude, its just like you say if it would be the other way around the hell would break loose. When i'm shopping in public i see people who are obviously fatter then me watching at my skinny legs its like i see what they think..''you anorexic skinny girl''..and ''why would you wear black youre already so thin.''

This happens to me as well as I'm shopping at the mall or at the beach. The girls who stare and whisper to one another are mostly bigger woman (some thin also) now again, I'm not stick skinny, I have a pear shape and I'm 5'9 (I just lack in the boob department, lol!) it could be out of jealously and like to put others down just to make themselves feel better about themselves. Whether they're jealous or not, the comments still hurts. Sad

Now, I have absolutely no hatred towards bigger woman because of this, there are many people in my family who are like that. I just think it's rather ignorant that big people wouldn't like it if you call them fat or tell them to lose some pounds but it's fine to call a skinny person skin and bones or eat a hamburger.

(18-12-2014, 11:40 PM)Shanasia Wrote:  
(17-12-2014, 08:00 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  People just are rude, its just like you say if it would be the other way around the hell would break loose. When i'm shopping in public i see people who are obviously fatter then me watching at my skinny legs its like i see what they think..''you anorexic skinny girl''..and ''why would you wear black youre already so thin.''

This happens to me as well as I'm shopping at the mall or at the beach. The girls who stare and whisper to one another are mostly bigger woman (some thin also) now again, I'm not stick skinny, I have a pear shape and I'm 5'9 (I just lack in the boob department, lol!) it could be out of jealously and like to put others down just to make themselves feel better about themselves. Whether they're jealous or not, the comments still hurts. Sad

Now, I have absolutely no hatred towards bigger woman because of this, there are many people in my family who are like that. I just think it's rather ignorant that big people wouldn't like it if you call them fat or tell them to lose some pounds but it's fine to call a skinny person skin and bones or eat a hamburger.

Haha funny that with you it are mostly bigger woman too. I am also not boney skinny i have a nice round butt and hips only slightly too small breasts for my proportions. I dont think we care whether they are jealous or not, I keep feeling good about myself anyways but just the feeling off people watching at you making comments like you are an object or something is so inappropriate. And the thing is people try to whisper behind your back but sometimes you heard them and they dont understand it is really weird people you dont know are just out off all the people around talking about you..

Yeah so annoying huh that fat people always seem to be the sadder ones and the skinny ones are like.. they deserve it. When I google/search in my own language for gaining weight I still find articles for fat people on how not too gain weight.. Then I think is there attention for people with underweight in this society? You only keep hearing about not become fat and 1000's off diets to loose weight, like everyone is obese or something.

(17-12-2014, 09:51 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(17-12-2014, 07:18 PM)Wishin Wrote:  I would be really upset. I used to face this at my last job. Not "do you eat" but they'd look at my healthy foods or see me leave for a run and tell me "if I were your size I'd eat nothing but hamburgers" or "why do you run? You're already so skinny". I wanted to tell them I was skinny/fit because I work out and eat well. The reason they are fat is because of their attitude (they wouldn't work out / eat well). But I always had to keep my mouth shut and fume silently. It's really rude to comment in any way on someone's body unless it's a compliment and you know them really well!
All you need to do is kinda lean to one side as if you're looking at their fat ass behind them for about 2 seconds, then just turn and walk away!! Insult given, point made, no words spoken!!

Ha! If I'm in a mean mood I do slowly look them up and down (like a slow-motion checkout of their bodies) and then just raise my eyebrows and walk away.

(18-12-2014, 07:42 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-12-2014, 09:42 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
oh MM do they disclose this in advance or afterwards!
I though craigslist was just a selling website, they do dating too clearly
Yes, they do dating and casual sex and other variations on the same theme. a lot of the women will either post pictures or say right out front BBW (big beautiful woman), other don't tell you at all or SAY they're fit & thin, but others that have tried going out with them tell others that so & so is VERY heavy, even though she CLAIMS she's not at all.
I don't have anything against them being heavy, it's just that that's ALL I've had, so far and I'd LIKE to have a skinny girl for a change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon