Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you think it's rude to ask someone if they eat? Or am I just overreacting....

(19-12-2014, 05:18 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(18-12-2014, 07:42 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-12-2014, 09:42 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(17-12-2014, 07:08 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  so coming from a couple of older ladies i wouldn't take it to heart. in my experience theres nothing but slim women around me. and with all the low fat diet promoting adverts all over the media its any wonder women are slim these days.
You wouldn't think so if you checked the dating sections of Craigs List!! NOTHING but tubbys, there!!!!
oh MM do they disclose this in advance or afterwards!
I though craigslist was just a selling website, they do dating too clearly
Yes, they do dating and casual sex and other variations on the same theme. a lot of the women will either post pictures or say right out front BBW (big beautiful woman), other don't tell you at all or SAY they're fit & thin, but others that have tried going out with them tell others that so & so is VERY heavy, even though she CLAIMS she's not at all.
I don't have anything against them being heavy, it's just that that's ALL I've had, so far and I'd LIKE to have a skinny girl for a change.

I don't know why they'd bother lying! It's not like they aren't gonna get sprung in their lie the minute you met. ..
Craigs list sounds dangerous! Lol

(19-12-2014, 06:44 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-12-2014, 05:18 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(18-12-2014, 07:42 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-12-2014, 09:42 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(17-12-2014, 07:08 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  so coming from a couple of older ladies i wouldn't take it to heart. in my experience theres nothing but slim women around me. and with all the low fat diet promoting adverts all over the media its any wonder women are slim these days.
You wouldn't think so if you checked the dating sections of Craigs List!! NOTHING but tubbys, there!!!!
oh MM do they disclose this in advance or afterwards!
I though craigslist was just a selling website, they do dating too clearly
Yes, they do dating and casual sex and other variations on the same theme. a lot of the women will either post pictures or say right out front BBW (big beautiful woman), other don't tell you at all or SAY they're fit & thin, but others that have tried going out with them tell others that so & so is VERY heavy, even though she CLAIMS she's not at all.
I don't have anything against them being heavy, it's just that that's ALL I've had, so far and I'd LIKE to have a skinny girl for a change.

I don't know why they'd bother lying! It's not like they aren't gonna get sprung in their lie the minute you met. ..
Craigs list sounds dangerous! Lol

I guess to entice guys to meet up with them. I'm hearing a LOT of stuff about a supposed girl posting an ad for sex, then some guy meets up with "her" and either it IS a girl, but as soon as you meet her, a guy shows up and robs you, or it's a guy all along ad HE robs you! I'll risk the ones in "Women seeking men" as long as they have a lengthy description, but if it just one line, I avoid it like the plague!! So far, no luck at ALL.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon