Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting NBE! My program and starting pics

Hi Amaterasu,

You are lovely! I look forward to hearing about your success. Best of luck to you!
Smile

amazing! do keep us updated on your progress, I have to admit I am interested ^^ do be careful though, those are a lot of hormones at high doses.

I too have also been looking into waist training and corsets, I think that look is very beautiful ^^

Excited to see your progress!

Your breasts look very similar to my size (I wear a 32C) if not larger. A little jealous cause yours looks closer together and probably make some amazing cleavage!

Thank you everyone!! Big Grin
My body is responding very well, no side effect till now. I'm about to add flaxseed oil or hop oil (or both) to my routine, but first I need to find where to buy it.

Também sou brasileiro. E seus seios são lindos, parabéns!

from your plan, (aside from pueraria) it needs an aromatase and an anti-dht.

(04-01-2015, 08:40 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  from your plan, (aside from pueraria) it needs an aromatase and an anti-dht.

Can you give an example off both? I thought an anti dht example could be saw palmetto, is that right? I've been reading into these complicated stuff, but in an other language together with not beeing a chemistry wonder i could use a bit more simpler answerBlush Thank you

(04-01-2015, 05:07 AM)Embrls Wrote:  Também sou brasileiro. E seus seios são lindos, parabéns!

Que massa, não tinha visto nenhum BR por aqui ainda. Obrigada pelo elogio! (:

(04-01-2015, 05:38 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Can you give an example off both? I thought an anti dht example could be saw palmetto, is that right? I've been reading into these complicated stuff, but in an other language together with not beeing a chemistry wonder i could use a bit more simpler answerBlush Thank you

Saw palmetto lowers DHT through the male prostate, so it is questionable what it does for the female body. Many here say saw palmetto doesn't work for NBE. but saw palmetto about lowering dht is the right idea. DHT lowers breast growth more than any other androgen. Other androgens (not DHT) can be converted into estrogens, through the process called aromatase. Aromatase is thought to be the only way that estrogens are made. DHT seems to be the androgen that is a big deal, while other androgens may not be so much of a problem.

Red Reishi, Pygeum, and pumpkin seed seed lower DHT. Green tea also lowers DHT, but it is said to counter NBE.

Peony is an aromatase. Topical tea tree and lavender are possibly aromatases too. For clarification, do not to take tea tree and lavender oils internally. Safflower seeds are possibly another aromatase.

Most of the ingredients listed above are progesterones or prolactins, not estrogens. But all of these are essential in the right balance. Pueraria M. may possibly have two properties, progesterone and aromatase.

(05-01-2015, 05:49 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  
(04-01-2015, 05:38 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Can you give an example off both? I thought an anti dht example could be saw palmetto, is that right? I've been reading into these complicated stuff, but in an other language together with not beeing a chemistry wonder i could use a bit more simpler answerBlush Thank you

Saw palmetto lowers DHT through the male prostate, so it is questionable what it does for the female body. Many here say saw palmetto doesn't work for NBE. but saw palmetto about lowering dht is the right idea. DHT lowers breast growth more than any other androgen. Other androgens (not DHT) can be converted into estrogens, through the process called aromatase. Aromatase is thought to be the only way that estrogens are made. DHT seems to be the androgen that is a big deal, while other androgens may not be so much of a problem.

Red Reishi, Pygeum, and pumpkin seed seed lower DHT. Green tea also lowers DHT, but it is said to counter NBE.

Peony is an aromatase. Topical tea tree and lavender are possibly aromatases too. For clarification, do not to take tea tree and lavender oils internally. Safflower seeds are possibly another aromatase.

Most of the ingredients listed above are progesterones or prolactins, not estrogens. But all of these are essential in the right balance. Pueraria M. may possibly have two properties, progesterone and aromatase.

Great answer thank you Lovely. Interesting about the PM.. and I wanted too use PM with PC...Djeez you safed me, lol.
Further I'll go with pumpkin seeds for lowering dht that is something missing on my program.
First i wanted to go with Pygeum but after reading this:
Contrary to what is stated by the N. S. R. C., WebMD states: "...Pygeum contains chemicals that help shrink the prostate to relieve urinary problems such as poor urine flow and nighttime urination in men with enlarged prostates." I was shooked off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon