Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

boyf cant get in my vagina

I don't usually read that kind of manga. the discription i read sounded more amusing then it actually was. i didn't read past that, it did have some good information though.

my usual genre is either: horror, physiological, Fantasy, Scifi, action, adventure.
I'm an all around otaku. my friends don't call me a walking anime encyclopedia for nothing. lol

(12-12-2014, 08:01 PM)ihatepd Wrote:  I need your opinions guys.

Me and my boyf have been trying to have sex for some.months in which we failed to succeed and i gave it up for some months
I tought i had a septate hymen because his penis couldnt get in and i was in huge pain when trying

Today i went to the gynaecologist and she inserted one finger and started going around. It hurted me and i bleed a little. She said i didnt have a septate and that everything is normal
She told me to try to have sex again and relax and to use a lube. She told me if you fail again , come again and i insert 2 fingers.
Im worried because i dont know the reason why he never managed to get in. Next time i will stay more relaxed.

Also anyone knows if this is also a problem and how to fix it: it. Took us time for him.always trying to get in and usually his boner always goes off while trying to do it..? Does this happen to u?

Also anyone has any ideas where to hv sex? We ordered a weekend brrak but we cant always pay... And we are never alone at home. I live with 5 other ppl in my house and i dont have a door in my room. Any ideas?

Thx

Maybe sexual arousal is happening. Try multiple foreplay techniques. Have him use his fingers, Oral, body massage, sexy talk... if that isnt allowing insertion some questions come up. Are you straight bi...Maybe penis in your Vagina is not turning you on. Try other stimulation.
Rainbow 

I agree with trying vibrators, start off small, then move your way up size by size.

Same thing as a Transgender Woman does after surgery for their vagina.

It must be worked and slowly made bigger...

USE LUBE LOTS OF LUBE
I suggest...

P.S. And take it SLOW and ENJOY it...
Ginger

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon