Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tibetan's PM and Experimental Thread

Alrighty then! 
Its been a whole ten days since starting up the Vitex!
Starting dose was 900 mg for a few days and now its 1800mg to 2000mg (with drops added)

I don't know why but, when I received my vitex drops, the smell was heavenly to me. Something told me its what my body needed, I don't understand why I was so damn happy to have these bottles. I have never felt this way about a supplement! Maybe BO at most, but this is liquid gold to me. I have a psychic gut feeling I'll discover why down the road. I plan on getting more  for the future to put  it in my cabinet for times I think I will need it. 

SO I am sooooo skinny still, at 95lbs and my labs are hypo! 11 ish for TSH ( poor pituitary). I  Have a strong feeling its pao dArco! its the tea you fatty nattys need! I sware it works for weightloss, I told my mom about it, and she wants to try it to lose weight.

Its strange, I think its a great tea, I have been on it for roughly 4 months and did not make the connection till this past week, But good news is, my breasts are firming up! this is the 3rd month from Wild Oregano so its about time!

I also think for 10 days on this Vitex dose, its definitely killing the prolactin spike Oregano created. I dropped my dose today back to 900mg/1GM since  I can feel my LH spiking up, now its time to gain this weight back to 100lbs and work on this Hashimotos.

I may look into Poke root herb or some kind of strong purgative for Lymes/CMV. I ordered a new pump for kicks!

(21-09-2017, 03:07 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Alrighty then! 
Starting dose was 900 mg for a few days and now its 1800mg to 2000mg (with drops added)

I don't know why but, when I received my vitex drops, the smell was heavenly to me. Something told me its what my body needed, I don't understand why I was so damn happy to have these bottles. I have never felt this way about a supplement! Maybe BO at most, but this is liquid gold to me. I have a psychic gut feeling I'll discover why down the road. I plan on getting more  for the future to put  it in my cabinet for times I think I will need it. 

SO I am sooooo skinny still, at 95lbs and my labs are hypo! 11 ish for TSH ( poor pituitary). I  Have a strong feeling its pao dArco! its the tea you fatty nattys need! I sware it works for weightloss, I told my mom about it, and she wants to try it to lose weight.

Its strange, I think its a great tea, I have been on it for roughly 4 months and did not make the connection till this past week, But good news is, my breasts are firming up! this is the 3rd month from Wild Oregano so its about time!

I also think for 10 days on this Vitex dose, its definitely killing the prolactin spike Oregano created. I dropped my dose today back to 900mg/1GM since  I can feel my LH spiking up, now its time to gain this weight back to 100lbs and work on this Hashimotos.

I may look into Poke root herb or some kind of strong purgative for Lymes/CMV. I ordered a new pump for kicks!
Hey are you going to take the vitex all cycle long? Sorry you probably said so but im too tired to go back and look! 

Whats your thoughts on circulation? If its poor can ANYTHING , boobs, bodily functions work right?

I had a couple of nitric oxide tests dip stick ones and it was near non existent!
I was thinking no wonder pumping never worked for me. I do use the noogle a little now simply TOOOO get some movements in the breasts, was thinking it might expand and then carry toxins away or is that OTT and not true ya reckon?

I use the roll on iodine and i swear its gone in like an hour! Its meant to be on for  hours to have adequate levels. Might start amp it up again even though my thyroid panel was good.

(21-09-2017, 07:24 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(21-09-2017, 03:07 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Alrighty then! 

Hey are you going to take the vitex all cycle long? Sorry you probably said so but im too tired to go back and look! 

Whats your thoughts on circulation? If its poor can ANYTHING , boobs, bodily functions work right?

I had a couple of nitric oxide tests dip stick ones and it was near non existent!
I was thinking no wonder pumping never worked for me. I do use the noogle a little now simply TOOOO get some movements in the breasts, was thinking it might expand and then carry toxins away or is that OTT and not true ya reckon?

I use the roll on iodine and i swear its gone in like an hour! Its meant to be on for  hours to have adequate levels. Might start amp it up again even though my thyroid panel was good.

Hey Ella, I am taking it all cycle long, but im not sure if my dose will stay the same. I just feel maybe I need to adjust down to 1500mg daily, so after this first cycle, I may just do 1500 mg all the way through. well see.

I think circulation is so important and I think chestnuts  and N02 supplements may be just the thing you need! I was thinking of it myself but not sure when Ill press ahead on it.  Yes, if your breasts are always cold, its def lack of circulation and possibly low temps. could be lack of progesterone or lack of BMI. 
Strength training is also something we should be doing. Iodine is good for all of the body, you may just need a bit more.

Hi! I would like to know how long does it take to see results from BO (on average). Do you think it's quicker than other herbal programs? I saw it mentioned that you sell BO and recommend it so how does one purchase it from you and where do you source it from. Also, what are your thoughts on BO for genetic males? 

(22-09-2017, 04:56 AM)growingmelons Wrote:  Hi! I would like to know how long does it take to see results from BO (on average). Do you think it's quicker than other herbal programs? I saw it mentioned that you sell BO and recommend it so how does one purchase it from you and where do you source it from. Also, what are your thoughts on BO for genetic males? 

Hi Growingmelons! 

Its definitely different for every woman. I saw changes within 3 months.  I think its slower than herbs but its real permanent results when you do start noticing gains, unlike most herbal protocols. 

BO for genetic males, there has been cases of success. You have to really watch your adrogens though. Its more tricky. There's no going back. This is a question for Lotus.  This is who I'd ask here on the forums.

Just an update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXO3xIqCvZg&t=6s

I have been drinking more Flax milk and including sourcream to my meals. Im hoping to gain 5 lbs in the next month.

Im just doing 10-14 drops x2 daily for Vitex. No pumping. just massage still. Im waiting till Im a month in and that is on the 10th of Oct. 

I know vitex isnt pop on the forums because of the possible shrinkage concerns, but I really feel its worth trying! this will make your temps go up! Well it has for me.

(02-10-2017, 04:23 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Just an update:

I have been drinking more Flax milk and including sourcream to my meals. Im hoping to gain 5 lbs in the next month.

Im just doing 10-14 drops x2 daily for Vitex. No pumping. just massage still. Im waiting till Im a month in and that is on the 10th of Oct. 

I know vitex isnt pop on the forums because of the possible shrinkage concerns, but I really feel its worth trying! this will make your temps go up! Well it has for me.
You have me wanting to try BO ya know that! I'd be more inclined to try Vitex. Thought I'd replied  before but seems I didnt. How much did you loose with the weight?(inches off boobs only to get back with Vitex?) I lost abit . Took eating gluten to bring some weight back . Not ideal but part of trying to get a diagnosis ya know.

(02-10-2017, 09:29 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(02-10-2017, 04:23 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Just an update:

You have me wanting to try BO ya know that! I'd be more inclined to try Vitex. Thought I'd replied  before but seems I didnt. How much did you loose with the weight?(inches off boobs only to get back with Vitex?) I lost abit . Took eating gluten to bring some weight back . Not ideal but part of trying to get a diagnosis ya know.
Hey Ella, I lost 5 lbs to much @ 95lbs! Im normally a C at this low weight (noted this on my BO program when I fasted). 
I feel good at 101-105lbs.  As for inches probably 2 inches. My face is so gaunt and I need a facial fat graft, lol.

I know about that gluten nonsense! I gain on my hips and butt for sure and face. Vitex is nothing to fear!

WOWzers! after almost  1 Cycle* with Vitex:

This marks the 3rd month from the Oregano deflation nightmare! Its about that time, they always come back after 3 full cycles. I still think Vitex helped and its still got work to do. No pumping at this point. I did get a new set of domes and what do you know! I recieved them both cracked from AliExpress. I normally dont have a problem, luckily the seller rectified. I got some new spare parts like the toggle  airlock and the hand pump!  I do have my old Dome/pump.

So the update: I had a 28 day cycle! I feel like this vitex made me super regular. I don't get 28 day cycles often and I think that is mainly due to my Hashi's. 

Boobs seem to be back to their norm! no major inflation or deflation. I will make a new update video on the 10th. I did have some curry today so maybe it accelerated something?

Ive been including some dairy as last mentioned in the form of cream and some whey to try and gain a little weight. I also drink a bit of flax seed milk. I love this stuff, the vanilla flavored taste like a planty marshmallow if that makes any sense at all.

Im cramping now. I think its the recent full moon. It seems to make things act stronger. Im in need of rest.

As for my weight, I think Im still 95lbs unfortunately. Im trying to get back up there. Ill see come tuesday the 10th at my doc's appt.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon